+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very quiet on Pravda

Very quiet on Pravda

I have just been looking at Pravda (DBF) and it is very quiet with few new posts. Meanwhile Dundee Mad appears to be back to its old self with several new topics. Long may it continue.

The main topic on TDB recently was Charlie Adam's potential signing as nothing else is going on. That was knocked on the head with a reality check by a poster who likened it to kids in the week before Christmas and nothing has been written on the subject since that post.

There's still some awful trolling on this forum which makes it difficult to read at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The main topic on TDB recently was Charlie Adam's potential signing as nothing else is going on. That was knocked on the head with a reality check by a poster who likened it to kids in the week before Christmas and nothing has been written on the subject since that post.

There's still some awful trolling on this forum which makes it difficult to read at times.
    They do not appear to have posters who are prepared to set up new topics even if they are in the General news section.
    They have a topic which started last March about whether people should be worried about Coronavirus . It has descended into farce as some posters started posting about whether the moon landings were true or a myth. If people have nothing sensible to say about a topic do not post on it as it spoils it for everyone else. The moderators should be reminding posters to remain on the topic.

To be fair, yours is particularly awful.

The trouble is that guys like you are banned. You need some nutters to get things going and others to bring them back to reality. The thread that you highlighted was a classic example of the way things used to be before moderation and pressure to stay on topic took over.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    They do not appear to have posters who are prepared to set up new topics even if they are in the General news section.
    They have a topic which started last March about whether people should be worried about Coronavirus . It has descended into farce as some posters started posting about whether the moon landings were true or a myth. If people have nothing sensible to say about a topic do not post on it as it spoils it for everyone else. The moderators should be reminding posters to remain on the topic.
    Bit of the pot calling the kettle black there Islay surely?

Would the discussion be any less farcical if it descended into discussion of Argyll And Bute Council or CalMac ferries the way that many threads on here do?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    The trouble is that guys like you are banned. You need some nutters to get things going and others to bring them back to reality. The thread that you highlighted was a classic example of the way things used to be before moderation and pressure to stay on topic took over.
    Must have had 100% irrefutable proof.😂

Bit of the pot calling the kettle black there Islay surely?

Would the discussion be any less farcical if it descended into discussion of Argyll And Bute Council or CalMac ferries the way that many threads on here do?
    I am just broadening your knowledge and letting people know that things are as badly run by Argyll and Bute Council as they are by Dundee City Council.
    As far as Calmac are concerned I have previously set up topics concerning ‘cover-ups’ about Calmac.

I am just broadening your knowledge and letting people know that things are as badly run by Argyll and Bute Council as they are by Dundee City Council.
    As far as Calmac are concerned I have previously set up topics concerning ‘cover-ups’ about Calmac.
    You feel free to post on whatever topic you like.

Thats what these things are all about.

If anyone thinks otherwise I don’t think the internet is for them.

Islay I always appreciate any form of education and believe we're never too old to learn so thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)