+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New national lock down.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Claw always says that as well, and Im sure you lot beat us just as much as we beat you... well, almost as much.
    It's a habit we need to break. Alfie mentioned earlier the long drop well we had some really long drops out in Borneo, well deep, they were not called thunder boxes for nothing. Well one day someone dropped a grenade into the mix it sank down deep in the ****e before exploding , any one in there at the time got plastered but not hurt. As for wiping your butt with newspapers we were lucky to get a banana leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    It's a habit we need to break. Alfie mentioned earlier the long drop well we had some really long drops out in Borneo, well deep, they were not called thunder boxes for nothing. Well one day someone dropped a grenade into the mix it sank down deep in the ****e before exploding , any one in there at the time got plastered but not hurt. As for wiping your butt with newspapers we were lucky to get a banana leaf.
    Hello Claw...the banana leaf made me laugh and reminds me of a trip I made to the Seychelles about 15 years ago with my wife and a group of friends. We were out touring one of the islands when I got seriously caught short. I had no option but to discreetly leave the bunch and disappear into a tropical forest. Problem of course is that I don’t walk around with toilet roll and had to find a substitute. There was a tree with huge leaves and I used one of them and it done the job. Problem was that a few hours later my arse hole was stinging like mad! When I got back to the hotel my arse was red phucking raw. It only lasted a day or so and everything got back to normal but phuck knows what tree it was.

Name:  93972345-nest-red-ant-on-mango-tree.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  98.2 KB Sounds like a red ant tree. Your anus must have been red raw

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Name:  93972345-nest-red-ant-on-mango-tree.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  98.2 KB Sounds like a red ant tree. Your anus must have been red raw
    Tricky..I didn’t see any ants on the leaf but it was as if I had a razor blade stuck up my bum!

should have rubbed them elsewhere! works wonders!

Best the Yids do not rub them elsewhere as they have no protection on their helmets

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234