+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premier league hit back ........... round 2

Premier league hit back ........... round 2

https://twitter.com/MiguelDelaney/st...001475/photo/1

Well who to believe?

In the red corner, we have a number of multi billion dollar business people who are willing to spend hundreds of millions of pounds to get the deal done.

In the blue corner, we have a collection of sleazy, greasy "boys only club members" who have their strings pulled by the direct competiton of the people in the other corner

hhhmmmmmmmm

We all know Mike Ashley better than anyone at the prem, we know how he works.
    There is no way! no way! he would release a statement, making the claims he made unless he knew for a fact he was 100% cast iron correct and had proof to show the process was less than adequate on the part of the Prem.

The talk is, lawyers are already involved, this again shows a red flag, theres no way Mike Ashley would part with money unless he had to or unless he knew he would win and get the costs covered from the prem.

Ultimately, this will go all the way if the legal eagles are involved. If Mike wins, Masters, Hoffman and co are out of a job
    Last edited by TANYA_; 10-09-2020 at 02:39 PM.

Miguel Delaney is such a cnut

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    Miguel Delaney is such a cnut

oh yes, one of the worst lol

according to George Caulkin, they have all been negotiating and had a government figure helping.
    They expected or were led to believe the deal would get approved on Tuesday. Obviously it didnt.
    Wednesday Ashley went ballistic and released the statement.

today's prem statement seems to be a retraction in my eyes, bet they are crapping themselves

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    according to George Caulkin, they have all been negotiating and had a government figure helping.
    They expected or were led to believe the deal would get approved on Tuesday. Obviously it didnt.
    Wednesday Ashley went ballistic and released the statement.

today's prem statement seems to be a retraction in my eyes, bet they are crapping themselves
    That matches to events anyway.

Edit: Also explains why Ashley was happy to part with wages money for Fraser and Hendricks, as well as £20 million for Wilson if he was expecting the bill to end up with Consortium.

This does actually now concern me we'll see ASM sold at last minute.
    Last edited by Jammy89; 10-09-2020 at 08:38 PM.

F.uck's sake. man. How much more of this do we have to take??? Can you imagine if it had been announced just before the season started???

Just when I think I'm out, they drag me back in....

Staveley has already called them out, she just held back on naming individuals. Don't you just love their phoney outrage !

Mike will definately be plssed that he may end up with the bill for the new signings.

I can see this being approved out of the blue in a day or so.

there are holes and inconsistencies in the PL statements, someone must have given Mike an indication it was going to pass.

i wonder if the new players only signed because they were told the deal was going to pass
    Last edited by TANYA_; 10-09-2020 at 09:05 PM.

I doubt the players knew anything but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ashley sanctioned the deals thinking the sale was going ahead.

I don't get the bit where the Premier league say they needed more info or clarity....

Why should it stall at that point?

Surely the premier league are obliged to make a decision...

So if PIF do not come forward with the additional information... surely then the Premier league should say based the information we have in our possession, the proposal is rejected....

Obviously the premier league did not reject it because they had NO LEGAL REASON to do so....

This will drag on, and the premier league are in a whole lot of hot stuff... up to their necks in it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)