+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Smart Alec Lawyers

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Don't hold your breath, Boris will have probably changed his mind by tomorrow if recent history is anything to go by.
    Don't hold your breath, Cummings will have probably changed his mind by tomorrow if recent history is anything to go by. FTFY.

... leftstappo and leftwaffe a bit quiet ...

Johnson is not going to shag you Blackhoss. No matter how much you lick his lying arsehole.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Don't hold your breath, Cummings will have probably changed his mind by tomorrow if recent history is anything to go by. FTFY.
    Agreed.

I don't know why we are wasting all this time on negotiations really. It's pretty obvious that the desired outcome is a no deal.

As I see it, Cummings will get his way, no deal, dismantle the Civil Service (how many have gone up to now) then ride off into the sunset (Barnard Castle) - job done.

Seems it was partly thanx to Gina Miller.

Ohh, the ironing...........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Seems it was partly thanx to Gina Miller.

Ohh, the ironing...........
    I think it's not really about whether we can do it or not, it's about us signing an agreement then not keeping it.

Whether others do it or not shouldn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    I think it's not really about whether we can do it or not, it's about us signing an agreement then not keeping it.

Whether others do it or not shouldn't really matter.
    That surely applies to the EU as well?

The EU is insisting on two red lines, that is fisheries and the state aid/level playing field before they will talk about anything else.

"That is not really using best endeavours and certainly not in my view negotiating in good faith.

"Furthermore it manifestly does not respect British sovereignty because it is seeking to impose EU regulations on the UK by effectively leaving the UK to be subject to EU regulations by virtue of the level playing field.

"And it also wants the UK state aid policy to be subject to EU direction.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...ewApp_AppShare

... and who thinks Germany, France and Italy abide by the EU tablets of stone? Makes you laugh. Makes them laugh at us for following the rules ...

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    That surely applies to the EU as well?

The EU is insisting on two red lines, that is fisheries and the state aid/level playing field before they will talk about anything else.

"That is not really using best endeavours and certainly not in my view negotiating in good faith.

"Furthermore it manifestly does not respect British sovereignty because it is seeking to impose EU regulations on the UK by effectively leaving the UK to be subject to EU regulations by virtue of the level playing field.

"And it also wants the UK state aid policy to be subject to EU direction.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...ewApp_AppShare
    F the EU ...... and that bumptious prat Barnier. Boris wants to talk to the Organ grinders - not the monkey. That''s what'll happen. Don't piss about with the hired hand when a deal needs closing (either way). Deal with the main decision makers. The Krauts.
    Last edited by seriouspie; 11-09-2020 at 09:19 AM.

I'm sure we'd all congratulate the Gov on this good news?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/u...rade-agreement

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast