+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking the knee or Standing Free?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Where the F UCK are the mods?? Ffs get this thread to f uck !! You blouse are a C UNT and your NO Dons fans! Do us a favour and GTF ya hun piece of sh!t
    LOL! Shut it doon!!! Shut it doon!!!! A cannae cope wi hate facts! ��

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Nae really. In primary school the black kids used to give me Chinese burns and nick my lunch money.

I'm fairly certain there's court orders in place keeping you away from primary school playgrounds though.
    That's a very liberal and multi cultural school you went to Sneckie.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

I will tell you something.....you are amusing. I couldn’t care what colour anyone is. Surely all lives matter, but that is my opinion.

Would you take the knee and bow in front of the queen if she offered you a knighthood?
    You find this racist ne'er-do-well amusing really john ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's a very liberal and multi cultural school you went to Sneckie.
    Aye.
    Wasnae too bothered about losing my lunch money.
    It was hummus every day in the can****.

Long time lurker, first time poster, gay black Dons fan here. Hi Bobby, you sound like a lot of fun, all that pent up frustrated energy just waiting to erupt. How about a bit of mutual masturbation? Sounds like you really need it. PM me. Kiss kiss

Fu ck me, you canna say cante en?

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    Long time lurker, first time poster, gay black Dons fan here. Hi Bobby, you sound like a lot of fun, all that pent up frustrated energy just waiting to erupt. How about a bit of mutual masturbation? Sounds like you really need it. PM me. Kiss kiss
    #hopenothate

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

I will tell you something.....you are amusing. I couldn’t care what colour anyone is. Surely all lives matter, but that is my opinion.

Would you take the knee and bow in front of the queen if she offered you a knighthood?
    I’ll tell you something.... you dinna think affa deeply. I‘m nae spickin aboot colours ma loon, am spickin aboot the Dons getting sucked into a sh1ty political game. Kneelin’s nae the issue, it’s the Anti-White message behind it that coonts. I dinna mind folk raisin their hans tae ask a question. But raisin their hans in a Roman salute is a bit different. Context is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    You find this racist ne'er-do-well amusing really john ?
    Oh FFS. Never was there a mair inappropriate user name. You clearly dinna hae ony. Whit a sensitive quine y’are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby's_Blouse View Post
    "Whit a sensitive quine y’are".
    God I can just imagining you whispering that in my ear, kecks at your ankles. Bring the blouse, I love a man in uniform.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast