+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Taking the knee or Standing Free?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    How long does it take when players take the knee? 5- f uckin seconds ?
    .people with a problem about it are pathetic! And probably racist ! Blouse will be loving all these gimps licking his a$$hole about this now!!! Looked on tons of forums barely any one has a problem with it except some real c unts on here !! Bomb this ****ing forum nothing but faceless sh!t bags who hide behind an avatar and no name !! Come on twitter with your name n face ya f ucking racist ****s .
    Quite an angry individual.

How old are you? I'm guessing late ****s, early 20's. Probably bullied at school

If this cheap pathetic fkn forum has a moderator even f uckin one PLEASE close my account I never want to see this racist ****e ever again!! 30 odd pages of absolute RACIST ****e!! Even many people on Twitter say this site should be CLOSED/bombed!! BLOUSE GO PLAY WITH THE TRAFFIC AND YOU CAN TAKE ONE OR 2 ****S FAE HERE WE YE! **** BUGSY B ASTARD
    In the words of “The Miracles”

Mods - I second that emotion.

Please do close that account - & that blouse boy too while you are at it.

Whilst not generally a fan of “no platforming” as seems to have become de rigueur in student unions across the land - these two are adding absolutely nothing to this forum or any sort of debate.

The above is some of the most ridiculous, attention seeking, foot stamping 5 year old temper tantrum like b0llocks I’ve read on here - so have a coconut..... if that’s not too racist for you son.

Generating 23 pages of thread is quite a fishing trip though (& I’m aware I’ve bitten now too) so fair play - but enough now...

If we all tacitly agree to stop posting to this thread it will die. And the world will be a better place. So that’s the last contribution from me.

Sorry for posting .... just to say, yeah ... nuff said here ... I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Sorry for posting .... just to say, yeah ... nuff said here ... I'm out.
    Yip, nuff said right enough, what about the slogan ALM (All Lives Matter) now there's a rare thought eh ......... over and out.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    (All Lives Matter)
    That tiny wee thing you can just make out, flying really really high over your head is the point

If this cheap pathetic fkn forum has a moderator even f uckin one PLEASE close my account I never want to see this racist ****e ever again!! 30 odd pages of absolute RACIST ****e!! Even many people on Twitter say this site should be CLOSED/bombed!! BLOUSE GO PLAY WITH THE TRAFFIC AND YOU CAN TAKE ONE OR 2 ****S FAE HERE WE YE! **** BUGSY B ASTARD
    Michty! All it took wiz a few Dandies tae admit that they are fed up o' the takin the knee pish and you revert to yer dummy spittin bile.

There's nae racial discrimination in the British Isles. There's naythin that white folk can dee that non-white folk canna. But that's nae guid enough for Anti-White ****ers. They're nae goan tae be happy until white-folk are completely dispossessed and recognised as lesser citizens.

Awa and censor yer-sel ye Anti-White, Commie galloot.

This will be my last post on this racist bizarre sh!t thread
    As usual, you dinna say whit ye mean. Nae surprise really.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223