+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The new 2020-21 season

Coventry for you then Acido. We have a young lad on loan there, Ryan Giles a wing back. Don't kick him about too much. I think it should be a good tough game, I wouldn't like to pick a winner.

As for the Chelski match, it is a pity from a financial point of view that crowds weren't in.. Could have been a good pay day.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Coventry for you then Acido. We have a young lad on loan there, Ryan Giles a wing back. Don't kick him about too much. I think it should be a good tough game, I wouldn't like to pick a winner.
    As for the Chelski match, it is a pity from a financial point of view that crowds weren't in.. Could have been a good pay day.
    That was absolute garbage today Abbo, from two poor looking teams.
    And the best we can both say is it's a clean sheet and a point for each.
    The LG Cup doesn't bother me either way, I do wish we'd scrap it altogether because we play too many games during a season as it is.

Well done Wolves lads for that 0-1 win away at Leeds.
    And hey not many teams will win there this season, and yes Im giving credit to Leeds there as well lol.

Thanks Acido, I think we had a bit to much Premier know how for Leeds in the end.

You seem to be having some concerns with this virus up your way, I hope you all stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Thanks Acido, I think we had a bit to much Premier know how for Leeds in the end.
    You seem to be having some concerns with this virus up your way, I hope you all stay safe.
    Tahh for that Abbo, but to be honest mate Im almost past caring about it now!.

Anyway back to the footy lol, after their loss to Wolves this week, did you see how Leeds just brushed off the Villingham mob tonight.
    Last edited by Acido; 23-10-2020 at 10:59 PM.

Another win tonight for you lads, hey can it get any better right now for Wolves Fc ?.
    Btw we've got another 'W' team tomorrow in Watford at home, and Im definitely in the TAP camp right now (that means Id 'take a point' if it were offered lol).

Are you on a night shift Acido? Anyway, good to hear from you and good luck against Watford!

Morning Acido, things are starting to fall in place here. It's taken a few games and apart from the last minute soft free kick against Newcastle we have been doing well. We should be sitting top of the Premier with a two point gap, but we all know the one about my sister who could have been my brother.

Watford will be a tough test, as they will try and bully you. Keep playing your football and you might frustrate them. Good luck.

Barnsley 1 Watford 0

That should cheer you up Acido!

Yes I do work nightshifts Wokey lol, 7pm till 7am!.
    I think we've made Watford look average today and just like a 189 bus to Normanton, you wait for 1 win and 2 come along at once.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)