+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The new 2020-21 season

Nahh then lads, the Christmas & the new year of twenty twenty-one period has gone now, ant it.
    Wot do we all think ehh abaart the halfway point in this sesason ?.

And hey Mich, its the NFL Play offs coming up... no Dallas, and no Detroit, who are we supposed to cheer for now eh.

Acido, we were ticking along nicely before Jimenez was injured. He is a big loss and we have struggled without him, he is more than just a goal scorer. I hear today that he is back doing some fitness work. how long before he can play again may be a long way off.

We have called Cutrone and Morgan Gibbs White back from their loan deals along with a couple of youngsters. We had some tough fixtures over the Christmas period so hopefully we can pick up some points in the coming weeks.

Its annoying isnt it Abbo, how the loss of one player can upset the run of things.
    Btw, who really cares about the Fa cup this weekend ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Its annoying isnt it Abbo, how the loss of one player can upset the run of things.
    Btw, who really cares about the Fa cup this weekend ?.
    Hi Acido. Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    Hi Acido. Me!
    Ahh theres always one int there eh Wokey lol.
    For us these days, the Fa cup just seems to be a nuisance every time it comes around.

I'm a big FA Cup fan as well. Anyway anything thing is better than the Premier League bull$hit.

When the crowds are in the stadia, it is a great money spinner for the lower league clubs. For example a team in League 2 draws a Premier League side and the revenue can keep them financially viable for the rest of the season.

In the current climate however, it has little value unless they progress to the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Nahh then lads, the Christmas & the new year of twenty twenty-one period has gone now, ant it.
    Wot do we all think ehh abaart the halfway point in this sesason ?.

And hey Mich, its the NFL Play offs coming up... no Dallas, and no Detroit, who are we supposed to cheer for now eh.
    Unfortunately almost always have to watch the playoffs as a neutral 😂

Think the Lions are only 1-9 in the postseason in my lifetime.

Derby just lost to Chorley.

Everton in ET against Rotherham currently, it up 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Unfortunately almost always have to watch the playoffs as a neutral. I think the Lions are only 1-9 in the postseason in my lifetime.
    Yes and wasnt that a win against Dallas in about 1991 ?.

My bet is on Kansas City this year, probably beating Green Bay in the Superbowl.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)