+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review ⚽️ 2020/2021

Wow, 52k at this stage in the comp is awesome, Sam.

If we'd have finished week 1, I'd have finished in the top 6K! Found myself in the top 7 million the week after! We should have finished at week 1!

Our little league's standard has got better and better (and tougher and tougher) every season. So different to when I first started playing it.

Thanks once again Rosie and well done Sam. A great achievement. As I found out last season, it does increase the pressure though!

Week 20 🥾⚽️

👀 CAPTAIN WATCH 👀

Eight captains on view this week although there will be a few smug mugs 🤪 there will be many disgruntled managers left seething at the performances 💩of their chosen ones.

Fernandes top managers pick with 8 votes.

1. Gundogan 28 points - Sam💥 once again taking top spot.

2. Sterling 22 points - David, Winnie and Harry.

3. SJ 16 points - Iwuz and AV.

4. Ollie 12 points - Liam.

5. Fernandes/Salah/Son 4 points💩 - Jesh, Yubby, Bongo, Gornal, Picasso, HJ, Rosie, Nuc, Oz, BB and Will.

8. Kane 2 points - Dazzy.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Same top 2 as last week. Sam and Sanson Villa (formally known as WatkinsSamatta wiv you) scoop the award with 91 triumphant points 💥 and again David with Lord of the Mings finish runners up with 82 points.

👏👏👏👏👏 Great scoring guys.

I think it’s fair to say most of us left scratching around for crumbs.

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Sanson Villa

👉2. Lord of the Mings.

👉3. Winnie’s Warriors.

👍4. Big Bo FC.

👎5. Kirkley Krusaders.

👉6. Ozstan Villa.

Leader Sam has opened a significant point gap at the top only David 46 points adrift is hanging on to his coattails.

Winnie holding firm in 3rd.

Harry up to 4th after booting 🥾 Jesh down to 5th.

Non mover Oz in 6th.

RELEGATION 💩

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19

Liam can still escape the drop however it’s looking grim for AV and Will.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

With 23 points Dazzy and Dazzysbarmyarmy collect their first award of the season.

TOKENS

Wildcards Rosie and Nuc 😩🥺😢

Gameweek 21 Saturday 30th January - Team sheets in by 11am.

Gameweek 22 Tuesday 2nd February - Team sheets in by 4.30pm.

Then mercifully 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 future Gameweeks appear to be every Saturday although I assume this is subject to TV rescheduling.

Big thanks once again for a top notch report, Rosie

Well played Sam and David.

Week 21 ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

👁 CAPTAIN WATCH 👁

Pre kickoff it was 10 captains, Sterling top pick with 4 votes. However, after Pep’s unforgivable interference regarding Sterling and Stones 🤬 😩 the pack was reshuffled and eventually 8 captains where given the armband with Gundogan taking the honour of top managers pick with 6 votes.

1. Salah 30 points - Oz and BB smashed it with their choice of manager.

2. Jesus 18 points - Iwuz.

3. SJ 12 points - AV.

4. Gundogan/Fernandes 6 points - Winnie, Yubby, Picasso, David, Bongo and HJ.

6. Son/Calvert-Lewin 4 points - Dazzy, Will, Sam, Rosie.

8. Ward-Prowse 2 points - Liam.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Oz and Oztan Villa💥scoop their second award of the season with 78💥scintillating points.

Runner up a rejuvenated BB and Billesley Villans only 2 points adrift with 76.💥

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Sanson Villa.

👉2. Lord of the Mings.

👉3. Winnie’s Warriors.

👍4. Kirkley Krusaders.

👍5. Oztan Villa.

👎6. Big bo FC.

Sam stuttering a little this week by his high standards but David unable to take advantage of this rare occurrence having an unusually poor week himself.

Good week for Winnie maintaining her grip on 3rd place.

Jesh and Oz ‘Back in the Game’ up to 4th and 5th respectively.

Harry down to 6th.

RELEGATION 🥺💩

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19.

A good week for our bottom 3 with Liam closing in on the fast plummeting Rosie. 😩

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

I have managed to escape in the past few weeks but not this time Rosie and Eton Messi secure their first award of the season with 34 crap💩, abysmal💩, woeful💩, dire💩points. It’s all Pep’s fault obviously. 🤪🥺

No tokens this week.

Gameweek 22

2nd February - Team sheets in by 4.30pm. All matches on BT Sport.

Gameweek 23

6th February - Team sheets in by 11am.

PS

Many thanks for your kind comments they are much appreciated. ❤️🥰😍

Your reports are even more appreciated Rosie. Thank you so much. This week summed up my season. I finally lost patience with Salah and got rid

Picasso I almost dumped Salah except I was away and couldn't remember the password to log in on my ipad which meant Kane had to stay in. Stroke of luck.

Fab reports Rosie. Thanks for your dedication to our little forum.

Another fab read, Rosie - thank you. I've no idea how you do this week in week out - you are brilliant!

Well done to Mr Smartypants on getting lucky and forgetting his password. Truly inspiring stuff.

Week 22 ⚽️⚽️⚽️🥾🥾🥾

Thank heavens 🙏🏼🙏🏼 after Gameweek 23 fixtures appear to be back to weekly so presuming the Champions and Europa League are starting back up again and midweek FA Cup fixtures are of no interest to us.

👀 CAPTAIN WATCH 👀

Only seven captains on view and with 6 votes Salah 😱 was top managers pick.

1. Fernandes 34 points - Sam, Jesh, Yubby, Gornal and Nuc. 💥

2. Sterling/Gundogan 16 points - David, Winnie, Picasso.

4. SJ 12 points - Liam and AV.

5. Mahrez 6 points - Harry.

Last Salah/Son 4 miserable points. 😱 - Oz, Bongo, Iwuz, HJ, Rosie, BB, Dazzy and Will.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Joint winners this week with 97 whopping points Jesh with Kirkley Krusaders scooping their 2nd award of the season and Nuc with Mings the Merciless breaking their season’s duck 🦆by winning their 1st.💥

Runners up our last year’s champs Picasso and Jack of the Net with 93 points.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Sanson Villa.

👉2. Lord of the Mings.

👉3. Winnie’s Warriors.

👉4. Kirkley Krusaders.

👍5. Big Bo FC.

👍6. Injury Prone Xl.

Sam and David slugging it out in 1st and 2nd place. Although David is 50 points adrift of Sam I think he could have a couple of surprises up his sleeve. Tense stuff.

Winnie still 3rd however, she must be extra vigilant as Jesh in 4th and only 6 points separating their teams is closing in for an attack.

Harry up to 5th.

Returning to the elite teams after a long absence is Yubby in 6th place.

After last weeks ecstasy of winning Manager of the Week award its agony for Oz this week has he exits the top 6.😜

RELEGATION 😱💩

👉17. Aston Liam

👉18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19.

Liam still trying his best to escape the drop.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

BB and Billesley Villans accept the award this week with 30 points. The loss of -7 points when Bednarek was given the red card and the 9-0 drubbing sealed their fate. 😱

No tokens this week.

Gameweek 23

February 6th - Team sheets in by 11am.

Gameweek 24

February 13th - Team sheets in by 11am.

Thank you so much again for another great read, Rosie!

Well done Jesh Nuc, and Picasso! I've been nervously keeping tabs on Jesh's players and score this weekend! Examines badly bitten nails ...

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)