+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review ⚽️ 2020/2021

Hey Oz
    That is awesome providing a winners prize, you really are a legend mate.

Quote Originally Posted by birminghamborn View Post
    Hey Oz
    That is awesome providing a winners prize, you really are a legend mate.
    It certainly is, BB, and he very much is ...

Well it’s obvious I have the strongest team because i’ m holding you all up......lol

Week 1

Welcome to our first review of the season.

CAPTAIN WATCH

9 captains nominated but not all took to the pitch. Aubameyang with 7 votes was top managers pick followed by Salah with 4 votes.

1. Salah 40 points - Winnie, BB, Harry and Nuc.💥

2. Willian 28 points - Liam.

3. Vardy 26 points - Gornal.

4. Aubameyang 14 points - Sam, HJ, David, Bongo, Picasso, Iwuz and Jesh.

5. Werner 10 points - Dazzy.

6. Kane/Mane 4 points - Rosie and Oz.

8. Ramsdale 2 points - Yubby.

9. Regrettably zero points for AV with his captain and vice captain failing to take to the pitch. I understand Jack but don’t know what Jota’s excuse was. 😛

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Winnie and the Warriors 💥 gave us all a Fantasy League masterclass we where left trailing in their wake as they accumulated 105💥 eye watering, jaw dropping points.

Runner up Gornal with the Claret & Blue Army.

Tremendous scores well played. 👏👏👏👏👏

Top 6

1. Winnie’s Warriors.

2. Claret & Blue Army.

3. Eton Messi.

4. Billesley Villans.

5. Big Bo FC.

Joint 6. Aston Lilla & WatkinsSamatta wiv u.

Winnie has the honour of wearing the crown 👑 after an amazing week.

Gornal not messing about either.

Rosie in shock will she be in the top 6 next week? who cares living the dream at the moment. 😛😜

BB, Harry, HJ and Sam ready to pounce.

RELEGATION 😱

Nothing to worry about yet for our bottom three.

16, Injury Prone Xl.

17. Dazzysbarmyarmy.

18. Bolan’s boogie boys.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Quote Originally Posted by av4ever View Post
    Well it’s obvious I have the strongest team because i’ m holding you all up......lol
    Don’t worry AV you and Bolans boogie boys have won the honour of being our first weekly mare of the season. 🤪😝.

Remember like Bongo and Yazz say ‘The Only Way Is Up’ 🤣

Tokens

Bench Boost - Unusual for Winnie to play tokens this early but it paid off with 13 points,

Bench Boost - Not so good for Bongo only 5 points.

Gameweek 2 you need to have your team sheets in by 11.am

I feel so funky

Thanks for an amazing report Rosie. Blistering as ever. Congratulations to Winnie. Straight out of the starting blocks!!

I'm so confused! Winnie using a chip in the first gw... Never happened before! She must know that postponements are imminent! Haha

Well done Winnie. Incredible start and into the top 5300 in the world!!

cheers Rosie.. fantastic update as always apart my my joe average week

Thank you Rosie, for your amazing report! Thanks Picasso and Bongo - I can't quite believe I managed that. I'm a plodder not a sprinter, so I'll be gasping for breath very soon. I've been/still am not very well, so it had to be the quickest, least thought out team I've ever put together. Which says a lot for my FL nous - not! Just got very lucky with captain choice, and a couple of lucky good hauls, and slightly artificially inflated with my bench boost. I'm enjoying the moment while it lasts, but it'll be down hill all the way from here

Sam, I must admit, I was inspired to bench boost in the first week after seeing you do it a couple of seasons ago. I thought it a good idea then, as I tend to keep cheap benches, as I like to invest as much as I can in the first 11. Even if I've got more funds to play with later on in the season, and when it would logically be a better time to use it, like in a double game week, it never seems to work out for me, and I just end up making my team worse for a measly 2 or 3 points, so thought I would give it a go.

AV - always funky!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 18-09-2020 at 10:20 AM.

In a good way, that is, AV! Giggles.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)