+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review ⚽️ 2020/2021

Great report Rosie

Ta Winnie

Up the villa !!!!!

Hot love to all

Great report yet again Rosie. Thank you so much.

You’re never to old to learn - with over 40 points left on my bench, never trust the fantasy injury list and never, ever have more faith in Bamford over Ollie!

UTV

107 points and I haven't heard the end of it. He's even given the old man some unwanted advice. Triple captain has never ever worked for me could be a desperate wild card for me.

How's Winnie worriers still on top when she picks her players by their hair cuts and charitable contributions?

Cheers Rosie.

107 points and I haven't heard the end of it. He's even given the old man some unwanted advice. Triple captain has never ever worked for me could be desperate wildcard time.

How's Winnie worriers still on top when she picks her players by their hair cuts and charitable contributions?

Cheers Rosie.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    107 points and I haven't heard the end of it. He's even given the old man some unwanted advice. Triple captain has never ever worked for me could be desperate wildcard time.

Cheers Rosie.
    You're just jealous because I've got better taste in players' haircuts than you. Sticks nose in air before pressing nose against barber's shop window for better view...

Cheers Rosie for reviews 👍

If anyone is thinking of buying Timo now is the time as I've just sold him. Guaranteed two goals.

And there it is.

Week 5

Fantasy League is back well until after Gameweek 8 👎when there is yet another 2 week break. 💩

Anyway pressing on, 8 captains on view with a 3 way tie for top spot between Salah, Kane and SJ each receiving 4 votes each.

1. Kane 32💥💥💥💥💥points - Sam, David. Oz and Rosie.

2. Son 26 points - Yubby and Picasso.

3. Jimenez 16 points - Iwuz.

4. Salah 14 points - Winnie, Harry, Nuc and HJ.

5. Calvert-Lewin 12 points - Dazzy.

6. SJ 6 points - AV, Jesh, Gornal and 9 points for Liam who played his Triple Captain token.

Joint last place Ollie/Aubameyang 4 points - BB, Bongo and Will.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK.

The honour this week goes to ME. Yep the ever modest Rosie and Eton Messi managed to accumulate a truly remarkable 97 points. 👏👏👏👏👏

Runner up With 88 points Sam and WatkinsSamatta wiv u.

Hard luck Sam. 😜😝🤪

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Winnie Warriors.

👍2. WatkinsSamatta wiv u.

👍3. Lord of the Mings.

👎4. Big Bo F C.

👍5. Eton Messie.

👍6. Dazzysbarmyarmy.

Although Winnie not feeling well her Warriors are refusing to capitulate and staying resolutely in top spot.

Sam up into 2nd place and David up to 3rd.

Harry down to 4th, Rosie climbs to 5th and likewise Dazzy climbs to 6th.

RELEGATION 💩😱

👎17. Kirkley Krusaders.

👉18. Aston Liam.

👉19. Covydra-19

Jesh back in the relegation zone with Liam and Will none movers in 18th and 19th respectively.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Will and Covydra-19 collect the award this week with 40 woeful points.

TOKENS

Wildcard - Yubby, Oz, and HJ.

That makes 10 teams that have already played their wildcard.

Bench Boost - Rosie.

Triple Captain - Liam accumulating a disappointing 9 points with SJ.

Villa v Leeds kick off Gameweek 6 on Friday 23rd October 8pm.

Regrettably it’s one of those PPV matches on BT Box Office or what ever they call their version of Box Office.

Personally there is no way I will be donating £14.95 either Sky or BT.

Team sheets need to be in by 6.30pm.

Well done Rosie! I bet you enjoyed every second of writing this week's report.

We both managed to keep Sam at bay this week, so one to the girls. Well done Sam too though sorry it means having to sit next to me again.

I have absolutely no idea how I am at no 1 still ... I only found out KDB was injured at the 11th hour, so a quick transfer for a hit. Picking my teams in my (extended) sleep seems to have worked so far, but I'm sure I'll be knocked off my perch with a bump very very soon.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)