+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review ⚽️ 2020/2021

Week 7

Some amazing points earned by about half of our teams and the polar opposite the other half who where left scratching about for crumbs of comfort.

So many injured players looking like they could audition for extras in Casualty. 🤕🤒😷

Not forgetting Nuno, Pep and Lampard elevated to Git status with the omissions from their team. 🤮

CAPTAIN WATCH

Only 6 captains on view this week with Kane top managers pick with 6 votes.

1. SJ 💥/😢 (bitter sweet) 30 points - Aston Liam, Gornal and 45 points for the Boogie King AV who played his Triple Captain.

2.Aubameyang/Salah 16 points - Will, David, Harry, Nuc and Oz.

4. Watkins 14 points - Iwuz and BB.

5. Kane 12 points - Yubby, Sam, Dazzy, Bongo, Jesh and HJ.

6. Son 4 points - Winnie, Rosie and Picasso.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Gornal and the Claret & Blue Army💥 take the award this week with 93 triumphant points. 👏👏👏 Runner up AV and Bolans boogie boys with 84 points.

Well played guys great scoring. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Injury Prone Xl. 👑

👉2. WatkinsSamatta wiv u.

👍3. Lord of the Mings.

👍4. Bolans boogie boys.

👍5. Knighton Villa.

👍6. Dazzysbarmyarmy.

Yubby and Sam non movers.

David glides into 3rd.

AV rocks up to 4th.

Iwuz up to 5th.

Dazzy claims 6th place.

Exiting top 6

Harry down from 6th to 8th.

Winnie from 3rd to 11th.

The biggest drop was yours truly who literally crashed and burned from 5th to 16th place. 💩

RELEGATION 😱💩

👎17. Jack of the Net.

👎18. Aston Lilla.

👉19. COVDRA-19.

Our current champion Picasso flirting with the drop zone again in 17th place.

HJ drops from 17th to 18th place.

Excellent week for Will point wise but still playing catch up.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

The mare appeared to be between Winnie and Rosie and I admit I got lucky with Dallas scoring and Winnie’s pretty boy 😜😝😛 failed to find the back of the net.

Whispers - 🐴 Mare to Winnie and the Warriors with 38 points.

TOKENS

Triple Captain - AV

Free Hit - HJ

Gameweek 8 kicks off Friday 6th November with Brighton v Burnley 5.30pm ppv followed by Southampton v Newcastle 8pm

Team sheets need to be in by 4pm
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 03-11-2020 at 04:53 PM.

Thank you for whispering my nightmare week, Rosie! I read your report whilst wincing with one eye shut ha ha! Yubby and Sam in first and second place, dropping to 11th, while Liam merrily skipped past me, was painful! The only consolation is that Mr Smartypants is still behind me.

Trying to lead team with phone instructions whilst listening to Warriors' match on radio in sick bed was not one of my best ideas ever. I think I will have to have my bed moved into the dug out next week so I can begin my fightback. Thank you for your team sheet hand in time reminders. I always forget to look, so they are really useful!

Well done to Gornal and the boogie King!

Ta Rosie and win

My boys climbing the charts

I love to boogie

Week 8

Not very professional of me with the lateness of this week’s review but tbh still on cloud 9 ☁️ after Sunday’s performance. 🤩🤩

That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it. Anyway moving on, there where 7 captains on view and you don’t need to be Einstein to guess Kane was the top managers choice with 9 votes.

1. Super Ollie 26 points - BB 💥💥

2. Kane/Salah 18 points - Yubby, Dazzy, Harry, Bongo, Liam. Oz, Jesh, Rosie, Sam 27 points after playing his Triple Captain token, David and HJ.

4. Werner 14 points - Iwuz.

5. SJ 12 points - AV and Gornal.

6. Son 6 points - Winnie, Nuc and Picasso.

7. Aubameyang 4 points - Will.

After chewing on their fingernails for most of the match mass hysteria erupted from Kane managers as their chosen one finally found the back of the net with that late strike. 😝

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

With 94 glorious points Sam and WatkinsSamatta wiv u 💥💥scoop the award.

Runner up Oz and Oztan Villa with 89 points. 💥

Well played guys.

Exiting the TOP 6 this week Dazzy and Dazzysbarmyarmy down to 8th along with the Boogie King 👑 AV suffering a setback plummets down to 9th place.

TOP 6 💥

👍1. WatkinsSamatta wiv u.

👎2. Injury Prone Xl.

👍3. Knighton Villa.

👍4. Oztan Villa.

👍5. Bigfoot United.

👎6. Lord of the Mings.

We have a new leader this week. King Sam 🤴 taking over from the deposed Yubby who slips down to 2nd.

Iwuz up to 3rd and Oz moves into 4th place.

Bongo up to 5th and David clinging on grimly to his top 6 status down in 6th.

Relegation 💩

👍17. Aston Lilla.

👎18. Jack of the Net.

👉19. COVYDRA-19.

Good score this week from HJ sees him leapfrog 🐸 Picasso into 17th and Picasso down to 18th place.
    Will cemented in last place.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

A dreadful week for Will and COVYDRA-19 with only 27 points they secure this weeks award.

TOKENS

Sam - Triple Captain

Harry - Wildcard

Fantasy League Gameweek 9 returns on Saturday 21st November.

Team sheets need to be in by 11am. Monitor this in case it changes.

The Sky and BT matches are annotated but as yet none of the remaining fixtures have been marked ppv so fingers crossed 🤞 they scrap it. We can but hope.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 11-11-2020 at 02:03 PM.

You don't need any excuses, Rosie. How you produce these awesome updates for us all week in, week out is incredible. Thank you so much for all the time and hard work you dedicate to our little band of fantasy managers. You are a Villa Mad gem.

Well done to Sam and Mr Smartypants.

Woeful from me! Doing a bit of a Bongo at the moment and tinkering a bit toooo much, so am being hit by hits. Ouch! I will need to sit on my hands for the international break.

Heads off to try and convince international managers that my Warriors need a rest.

My loyal subjects please be upstanding for the special one as he/I address you.

I'd like to thank God, my parents, my friends who always stood by me and of course the Baggie defence for letting in that late goal, in a game they were in command of for quite a while. Normally my triple captain gets me 3 points.... Or in the case of Son a couple of years ago with his red card - 6 or whatever it was!

Onwards and upwards - I've got Ollie in my team and that lad knows how to score a goal!

Bad luck everyone else. You're just not that special....exceot Rosie who is extremely special and amazing!

Congratulations Sam and thanks a lot Rosie. I’m not saying any more.

What do you mean plummets ......don’t you mean steps back a little.

Week 9

Hopefully we have seen the last of these international breaks for a while.

10 captains reported for duty this gameweek Fernandes top managers pick with 4 votes.

1. Calvert-Lewin 26 points - Oz and Gornal. 💥

2. Fernandes 22 controversial points - I know Sam, David, Winnie and HJ couldn’t give a toss. 🤪😜😝😛

3. Kane 8 points - Dazzy and Liam.

4. Mane/Aubameyang/Rashford/ 6 points - Rosie,Will and Harry.

7. DeBruyne/Watkins/Vardy 4 points - Yubby,Iwuz,Bongo and BB.

10. Jack 2 points - Jesh, AV and Picasso.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Winnie may wish to avert her eyes. 🤪😜

A reversal of gameweek 8 positions this time Oz and Oztan Villa with 86 memorable points💥 scoop the coveted award whilst Sam and WatkinsSamatta wiv u finish runners up with 79 points.

Well played guys you both are in a rich vein of form. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. WatkinsSamatta wiv u.

👍2. Oztan Villa.

👍3. Lord of the Mings.

👍4. Kirkley Krusaders.

👎5. Knighton Villa.

👎6. Injury Prone Xl.

Sam still leading the way but Oz taking no prisoners glides into 2nd place.

David up to 3rd and Jesh who was in relegation trouble a few weeks ago up to 4th place.

Iwuz down to 5th and Yubby needing to rally his beleaguered troops finds himself down in 6th place.

RELEGATION 💩

👍17. Jack of the Net.

👎18. Aston Liam.

👉19. COVYDRA-19

Picasso and Liam exchange places and Will cemented in last place.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Atrocious week for BB and Billesley Villans accumulating a meagre 30 points. 😱🤮

TOKENS

Wildcard - David.

Bench Boost - Bolans boogie boys.

Free Hit - Nuc.

Gameweek 10 commences Friday 27th November with Crystal Palace v Newcastle. Team sheets need to be in by 6.30pm

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post

MANAGER OF THE WEEK

Winnie may wish to avert her eyes.

A reversal of gameweek 8 positions this time Oz and Oztan Villa with 86 memorable points scoop the coveted award whilst Sam and WatkinsSamatta wiv u finish runners up with 79 points.

Well played guys you both are in a rich vein of form.
    [/B]
    Nooooo! Oz is insufferable enough already without a 2nd place and Manager of the Week award to inflate his already way too smartypants ego! Perhaps if we all keep quiet he won't notice.

Well done Mr Smartypants and Sam too.

Sam you are also annoyingly number one in all Footymad Leagues and in the top 57K! Not that I'm paying attention or bothered or anything.

I'm going to have to try and stay awake during the weekend matches so I can actually see how my players perform - my Warriors are fast heading towards relegation at this rate!

Thank you for another awesome report, Rosie!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 24-11-2020 at 05:31 PM.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)