+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review ⚽️ 2020/2021

Quote Originally Posted by av4ever View Post
    What do you mean plummets ......don’t you mean steps back a little.

Definitely a plummet 'ol mate. Nice bench boost

Thanks again Rosie. That’s the first and probably last time I will name Jack as my captain. Double disappointment.

Week 10

CAPTAIN WATCH

There was initially 11 captains on view but in the end it was 10 with Sterling a no show.

Calvert-Lewis, Fernandes and SJ shared the honour of top managers choice with 3 votes each.

1. Fernandes/DeBruyne/SJ 20 points - 💥Jesh,💥HJ,💥Harry,💥Yubby,💥Winnie💥AV,💥Picasso and 💥Liam.

4. Jota 18 points - David.

5. Salah 12 points- BB.

6. Vardy 10 points - Bongo and Rosie.

7. Calvert-Lewis/Kane/Aubameyang 4 points - Oz, Gornal, Nuc, Dazzy and Will.

10. Ollie zero points - Sam and Iwuz. 🤬

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Back like the Terminator Winnie 💐💥and her Warriors in superb form scoring 67💥 imperious points and getting her mitts on the coveted trophy for the 2nd time this season.

Runner up Big Bo FC with 62 points with manager Harry thanking his lucky stars that Sterling didn’t play and he had given the nod to Fernandes to be his vice captain.

👏👏👏👏👏 Well played Winnie and Harry.

TOP 6💥

👉1. WatkinsSamatta wiv you.

👉2. Oztan Villa.

👉3. Lord of the Mings.

👉4. Kirkley Krusaders.

👉5. Knighton Villa.

👍6. Big Bo FC

Top 5 all treading water no change but Harry is back in the big time in 6th place as Yubby slides down to 7th.

RELEGATION 💩😱

👍17. Aston Liam.

👎18. Jack of the Net.

👉19. COVYDRA-19.

A good week for Liam sees him climb to 17 place.

Leaving Father Picasso and son Will firmly anchored in 18th and 19th place respectively.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Will and COVYDRA-19 with 35 points managed to fight off a late challenge by the Boogie King AV and his boogie boys
    with 37 points to secure the award for this week.

TOKENS

Bench Boost - Oz

Wildcard - Liam

With Friday’s Villa v Newcastle match postponed how are our managers going to cope with the Villa players in their team. 🤔

Sleepless nights ahead. 🤪

I told you I'd be back Rosie. Phew! Very relieved to have halted the run of losses and made a wee bit of progress this week. My Warriors have been taking way too much advantage of me being in my sick bed of late, so threatened them with no half time choccy muffins if they didn't put in a good performance this week. Seems to have worked. Looks like I'll be playing with 9, possibly 8 men this coming week though without transfers ...

Congrats to Harry for silver medal and a return to the top 6, where I'm sure he will be haranguing his dad.

Thank you for a brilliant report as always, Rosie!!

Great report thanks always makes me smile

My teams slipping down the charts a bit unlikely I’ll get the Xmas no 1 slot this year

Rock on

Awesome Rosie thanks for your continuing commitment to our Fantasy league.

Week 11 🎅🏻🤶🏻🎄🎄🎄🎄

CAPTAIN WATCH

10 captains this week with DeBruyne top managers pick with 5 votes.

Mr Klopp top of the git list for putting Jota on the bench. 🥵😡🤬

1. DeBruyne/Salah 28 points - Sam, Winnie, Bongo, Picasso, Yubby 42 points after playing his Triple Captain token, Rosie, BB and Nuc.

3. Sterling 26 points - Harry.

4. Kane 24 points - Liam and Dazzy.

5. Calvert-Lewis/ Fernandes 12 points - Oz, David, Gornal and Jesh.

7.Werner 10 points - Iwuz.

8. Mahrez 8 points - HJ.

9. Aubameyang 4 points - Will.

10. Jota 1 point - AV.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Our reigning champion Picasso and Jack of the Net showing signs of regaining last season’s remarkable form with a glittering 91 points.💥 just pipping BB and the Billesley Villans on 90 points to the prestigious award.💥

TOP 6🏆

👉1. WatkinsSamatta wiv u.

👉2. Oztan Villa.

👉3. Lord of the Mings.

👉4. Kirkley Krusaders.

👍5. Injury Prone Xl.

👍6. Winnie’s Warriors.

King Sam 🤴 holding a 14 point lead over 2nd placed Oz with David and Jesh non movers in 3rd and 4th place.

Yubby’s fight back this week sees him regain 5th place.

Amazing Winnie showing true grit as she is back to mixing it with the Big Boys in 6th place, giving her nemeses Sam, Oz and Yubby something to mull over. 🤔

RELEGATION 💩

👎17. Aston Lilla.

👎18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19.

Back in relegation trouble HJ and the Boogie King in 17th and 18th respectively.

Will’s plight looking desperate.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

With 26 points AV and Bolans boogie boys out of sync as they collect the award after a desperate week which sees them slump 🤬 to 18th place.

TOKENS

FREE HIT - Sam, Bongo, and BB

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - Yubby

Gameweek 12

Commences Friday 12th December with Leeds v West Ham
    Team sheets in by 6.30pm.

Gameweek 13

Midweek fixtures ( All shown on Amazon Prime Video) commences Tuesday 15th December.
    Team sheets in by 4.30pm

PS/ Many thanks for your kind comments. ❤️😍

You combine fun and facts so well, Rosie. Another enjoyable read - thank you!

Congrats to FL heavy weights Picasso and BB on their points haul this week. Class is permanent and all that so not surprised to see them both making their way back up the ladder again ...

Talking of class, now I'm back with the big boys, I'll be reverting to my usual classy tactic of accidentally on purpose treading on nemeses managers' toes while wearing 5 inch heels. Particularly if they are giving their team top tactical instructions that I don't understand.

Good luck everyone!

"Particularly if they are giving their team top tactical instructions that I don't understand. "

People. Don't let this I know nothing Mary Poppins routine fool you. This influential manager innit to winnit to be sure. 3 Monitors update constant player information.Injuries, form, emotional state. Calculating odds based more on the current personal lives of EPL players gained through a secret coven of player girlfriends called 'The Insufferables"

It gets worse. There are stories going around that certain players girlfriends are manipulating their good at football but otherwise simple boyfriends by messing with their heads 24 hours before match day. It's called the emotion motion and the resulting revealing information is said to be flowing back to the Worriers manager. Not only giving themr an unfair advantage in the prestigious Villa Mad FL Premiership but also as a shady lucrative dip into the betting market. I know right? Goodness me.

Based on overwhelming evidence and that I'm hungry I think their manager should be yellow carded and her Worriers docked 100 points. Some will think that's harsh and that's ok.

People. I am shocked and lost for words at the outrageous accusations being leveled at me by the most devious and cunning of scary cat managers.

While indulging in innocent girly phone gossip with some players' girlfriends, I have, on several occasions, discovered the scary one outside the door, note book in hand, frantically scribbling away ... Now, while I would not wish to cast aspersions on the scary cat's integrity, I would suggest, that his sudden rise to 2nd place, from, quite frankly, nowhere, must surely be more than a co-incidence? Either that, or he is desperate for tips on nails and hair.

Now, although it is not for me to interfere in the running of the Fantasy League, I would suggest that such deviousness, coupled with attempts to sabotage a fellow manager's career, should really warrant a 3 week ban and a 300 points deduction.

Mary Poppins would also like to point out that she, and she alone, holds the ejector seat button to the esteemed Villa Mad FL Premiership, and that her index finger is, at this present moment, hovering, rather precariously, over one Oztan Villa manager's name.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)