+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review ⚽️ 2020/2021

Thanks once again for the great review Rosie. Keeping the competition alive! First decent week I’ve had all season.

Thanks Rosie for all your hard work.

I'm not sure how long this site is going to continue and I woukd quite like to keep in touch with all you lot if the site just suddenly gets deleted. If anyone wants my details I'll gladly send over my Facebook details. I'm friends with Mr Stateside on there.

What?? Something's happening to footymad? That would be terrible

🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻🎄Week 12🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻🎄

CAPTAIN WATCH

Only 8 players wearing the armband this week with Salah overwhelmingly voted top managers choice with 7 votes.

1. Vardy 26 points - Harry, Gornal and HJ. 💥

2. Kane 18 points - Jesh, Yubby and Dazzy.

3. Salah 16 points - Oz, Winnie, Bongo, Iwuz, BB, Nuc and Rosie.

4. Calvert-Lewin/Son 10 points - David and Picasso.

6. SJ 4 points - Liam and AV.

7. Wilson 1 point - Sam’s master plan left in tatters as our ex manager SB sticks the boot 🥾 in.

8. Aubameyang zero points - Will.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Winning their first award of the season at a canter Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders with a magnificent 90 points 💥 with 29 of those points secured from playing the Bench Boost token. Well played. 👏👏👏👏👏

Runner up but 15 points adrift on 75 points was actually yours truly with Eton Messi.

TOP 6💥

👉1. WatkinsSamatta wiv u - 741

👉2. Oztan Villa - 735

👍3. Kirkley Krusaders - 731

👎4. Lord of the Mings - 725

👉5. Injury Prone Xl - 706

👍6. Big Bo FC - 699

👎7. Winnie’s Warriors - 699

Sam now hanging on to the lead with Oz breathing down his neck just 6 points adrift.

Jesh up to 3rd and waiting to pounce only 10 points adrift of Sam and 4 behind Oz.

David down to 4th.

Yubby holding firm in 5th

Harry up to 6th after elbowing Winnie down to 7th by virtue of only making 2 transfers to Winnie’s 3 this week.

RELEGATION 💩

👎17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19

It’s Liam back in trouble in 17th.

The boogie boys struggling in 18th

Will looking a cert for relegation.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Will and COVYDRA-19 adding yet another mare 🐴 their growing collection this time with 20 points. 😝🤪

TOKENS

Jesh - Bench Boost

Had a sneaky peek at the Head to Head League. Picasso and Jack of the Net leading the way.

Gameweek 13 starts Tuesday 15th December.

Team sheets in by 4.30pm.

Gameweek 14 starts Saturday 19th December.

Team sheets in by 11.00am.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 14-12-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Thanks again for yet another amazing write up Rosie.

I’ve had a word with Will about the fact that one of his strikers has a fractured skull and the other hasn’t scored all season. We should see some improvements.

Week 13🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄

CAPTAIN WATCH

Apart from Will and Harry the majority of our managers I expect are deeply disappointed by their captains performance this week.💩

SJ top managers pick with 5 votes.

1. Son 18 points - Will 💥

2. Sterling 14 points - Harry played his Triple Captain token so collected 21 points but I suspect like Oliver Twist was left wanting more.

3. DeBruyne 8 points - Winnie, Bongo, Picasso and Rosie.

4. SJ 6 points - BB, Nuc, HJ, Liam and AV.

5. Fernandes/Kane/Vardy 4 points - Sam, David, Jesh, Yubby, Iwuz, Dazzy and Gornal.

Last Ollie 2 points - Oz.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Winnie and Warriors in tremendous form securing their 3 award of the season with 60 bedazzling points. 💥💥

Joint runners up. Harry and Big Bo F C and Will with COVYDRA-19 with 53 points.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. WatkinsSamatta wiv u.

👉2. Oztan Villa.

👉3. Kirkley Krusaders.

👉4. Lord of the Mings.

👍5. Winnie’s Warriors’s.

👉6. Big Bo F C.

A bad week by Sam’s standard but Oz, Jesh and David failed to capitalise in this rare dip in form. 🤪😝

Winnie taking no prisoners after dispatching Yubby ruthlessly down to 7th she glides into 5th place. 👍

Harry treading water 💦 in 6th.

RELEGATION 💩

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19.

All three non movers.

However whatever sage advice Picasso gave Will this week it worked he was inspired. 🤪😝😛😜😁

RELEGATION 💩

AV and Bolans boogie boys triumph again with 30 points.

The Boogie King has gone MIA could he have been poached by another team? Surely not.

TOKENS

Triple Captain - Harry

Wildcard - Will

Just an observation but on the occasions when Winnie, Picasso and I pick the same captain it never ends well. Still at least this time we took down Bongo as well. 😜🤪😛😝

Gameweek 14

Saturday 19th December team sheets in by 11am.

Oh poo I’m heading in the wrong direction.

Great review but not for me

The boys need to get it on !!!

Thank for your amazing efforts Rosie and congratulations Winnie.

Yes, I had words with Will but not until I felt safe he couldn’t catch me!

Week 14 🎅🏻🥃🍺🍸🍹🍻🥂🎄

The Christmas spirit was flowing in abundance 🍺🍻🥃 as the majority of our managers celebrated impressive performances from their captains.

While the rest of us where left sulking on the bench. Bah humbug. 🤬🤮

Oz and Iwuz spewing as VAR chalked off Ollie’s goal. 😢

7 captains on view with SJ top managers choice with 6 votes.

1. Fernandes 34 points - David and Yubby.

2. Salah 32 points - Winnie, Picasso and BB.

3. Vardy 24 points - Harry and Gornal.

4. SJ 20 points - Jesh, Nuc, HJ, Liam, AV and 30 points for Dazzy who played his Triple Captain token.

Also rans joint last with 4 amazing points 🤮💩 Kane/Son/Watkins - Sam, Bongo, Rosie, Oz and 6 points to Iwuz who play his Triple Captain token on Ollie.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Joint winners with 91 glittering points Winnie💥and the Warriors and Gornal💥with the Claret & Blue Army.

Our runner up only 3 points adrift with 88 points Dazzy and Dazzysbarmyarmy.

Excellent scores well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6💥

👉1. WatkinsSamatta wiv u.

👍2. Winnie’s Warriors.

👉3. Kirkley Krusaders.

👍4. Big Bo FC.

👎5. Oztan Villa.

👎6. Lord of the Mings.

Sam is still King 👑 and therefore our Christmas number 1 after holding off Winnie’s almighty challenge it was looking iffy after Sunday’s matches but our leader just had enough points in his locker to reclaim top spot.

Winnie, truly an amazing effort by the Warriors as they soared majestically from 5th into 2nd place what more can I say.

David retains 3rd place.

Harry climbs to 4th.

This is definitely some plummet from Oz down from 2nd to 5th unable to hold off the ultra determined Winnie.😛

David down from 4th to 6th.

RELEGATION 💩

👉17. Aston Liam

👉18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19

Our bottom three still remain in trouble.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

A surprising recipient this week but Oz and Oztan Villa claim the coveted award with 51 points. Obviously VAR is totally to blame for this gross injustice. 🤪

TOKENS

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - Iwuz and Dazzy.

Coming up 3 games in 6 days.

Gameweek 15.

Boxing Day fixtures - Team sheets in by 11am.

Remember Villa v Palace k/o 3pm BBC 1

Gameweek 16.

28th December - Team sheets in by 1.30pm.

Just to bring to your attention this is the last Gameweek you can play Wildcard 1 otherwise you will lose it.

Gameweek 17

New Years Day - Team sheets in by 4pm.

Have the best Christmas you can in the circumstances and most importantly stay safe. 🎅🏻😘🥰🍻🎄

Happy Christmas Rosie and all the other managers and friends! Has Bongo go himself stuck in Kent? No gloating boasting or posting from him in ages?! He's like a Wolves fan!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)