+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review ⚽️ 2020/2021

Thanks Winnie for the end of season summary. 💥💥💥💥💥

Congratulations to our worthy winner Sam 🏆 who didn’t take his eye 👁 of the prize for one second and in the end won at a canter. 👏👏👏👏👏

What an end of season result for our outgoing champ Picasso not only 80 gameweek points but leapfrogging Oz and myself. 😜

A well done to Liam from me as well for showing commitment to his team and saving them from the ignominy of relegation. 👏👏👏👏👏

Yep our Glam Rocker AV must hold the record for the most mares 🐴 ever.

Thanks Rosie/Winnie great write ups over the season the recent ones made me laff( I think) so first season trying this fantasy league lark and I broke a record lol thanks to all now I will go and find some ........hot love

Thank you for the end of season write up Winnie and the fantastic weekly updates from Rosie too ❤️

The girls always working the hardest!

Been a great season, I've been lucky in parts and very very happy to finally win, at the 6th attempt haha.

Bring on next year!

Thanks you three. You are welcome. Gosh, I realised just how out of practice I was, when I started writing them! I also realised how much the board has changed - everyone's so well behaved now - I had hardly anything to write about! Giggles. Hopefully for everyone, Rosie will be well enough to take back control of the FL thread next season so you can all have some decent footy updates!

Sam, joking aside I was really pleased for you. You certainly earned the win! However, you could have let me win the VMDLYH comp - some people are soooo greedy!

AV, I hadn't realised until I started doing the updates, that you'd made zero transfers all season ha ha! You did really well not to come last! It reminded me of Blackpool Villan - he did two seasons without making any transfers - had this comp had a Drongo award back then, he'd have given you a run for your money on the Drongo record! He was always too chilled to care though.

Have a great summer everyone!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 26-05-2021 at 10:05 PM.

Big congratulations to Sam after a masterclass showing and swamping the competition. You have of course won a major minor prize so please check your inbox. Well done mate.

Thanks to Winnie and Rosie for your massive contributions. Awesome final write up Winnie.

Well done to the elite top six too.

A bit too much fuss for my son escaping relegation but I did read out the comments.

Can't wait for next season!

Thank you so much Rosie for another season of brilliant commentary and of course to Winnie for filling in as required. I hope you get better soon Rosie. Congratulations to Sam. You had that in the bag with a good few weeks to spare. However, as I found out, there is only one way to go next season and that is down. I think keeping the crown is even harder than winning it! Be prepared! I seem to have got it right on the last game!

Apologies for the lack of replies Rosie. Been having a nightmare logging in. However always read and appreciated.
    Thank you for the great reports Rosie.

Well done Sam.. you were very lucky this season

Oh and not forgetting Winnie who kindly filled in for Rosie. What a team!

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Big congratulations to Sam after a masterclass showing and swamping the competition. You have of course won a major minor prize so please check your inbox. Well done mate.

Thanks to Winnie and Rosie for your massive contributions. Awesome final write up Winnie.

Well done to the elite top six too.

A bit too much fuss for my son escaping relegation but I did read out the comments.

Can't wait for next season!
    Thank you matey that is really kind. I can't reply to the message for some reason.

This site is getting harder and harder to navigate.

Bingo, luck doesn't matter, when you are The Special One

Hey Sam, can you access or copy the link to my shop?
    I'll put the link down the bottom. Let me know on this thread if you see something

https://www.zazzle.com/store/bad_onions

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)