+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review ⚽️ 2020/2021

BREAKING NEWS

Gameweek 18 it’s now Spurs v Fulham on Wednesday replacing the postponed Villa fixture 😷.

I have checked and Fantasy League have updated their fixture list.

Guess it’s back to the tactical drawing board then. 🤔

Oh my good lord this is terrible for my team.... But great for my real team! Glad common sense has prevailed but think I currently have a 5 a side team going out on GW18

Same here Sam with the bonus of Calvert doing his Hammy.

Week 18 ⚽️

👀 CAPTAIN WATCH 👀

Six players taking on the mantle of Captain with Kane top managers pick with 6 votes.

1. Kane 💥16 points - Dazzy, Bongo, Iwuz, Rosie, Nuc and HJ.

2. DeBruyne 12 points - Winnie and Oz.

3. Zaharia 6 points - BB

A three way tie for last place Son, Fernandes and Dier 4 points - Sam, Yubby, Picasso, Liam, Will, David Harry,Jesh and Gornal.

Then there is AV whose team played gamely on with no captain or vice captain. 👏

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

The award this week goes to the ever modest Rosie and Eton Messi 👏👏👏👏👏 with 61 surprising points. I wish to give a special shout out to my sub Mitchell who replaced Tierney and earned 8 valuable points enabling me to pip runner up Bongo and Bigfoot United by 1 point. 🤪😜😛😝

TOP 6 💥

👉1. WatkinsSamatta wiv u.

👍2. Winnie’s Warriors.

👉3. Lord of the Mings.

👎4. Kirkley Krusaders.

👍5. Oztan Villa.

👎6. Big Bo F C

Sam still our front runner although Winnie back into 2nd is leading the chasing pack.

David static in 3rd.

Jesh down to 4th.

A rejuvenated Oz up to 5th.

Harry descends down to 6th.

RELEGATION 💩

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19.

Still hope for Liam in 17th.

It looking like curtains, however, for AV and Will. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Will and COVYDRA-19 take the award this week with 10 points holding off AV and the boogie boys who made a spirited attempt to snatch it from their grasp with 12 points. 😛

Well week 18 certainly drew the tokens out.

Wildcard - Sam, Bongo and BB.

Free Hit - Jesh, Winnie, Harry, Oz, Picasso, Iwuz and Rosie.

Good luck to our managers trying to work their tactics out for Gameweek 19. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

The Villa v Newcastle fixture Saturday 23rd has been added to Gameweek 19.

Bugger i thought i had won until i checked in the morning. Anything over 50 was a good score this week.

Well done Rosie and great report. 😎

Thanks for another fab read, Rosie, and well done to you and Bongo!

⚽️ Week 19 ⚽️

We have reached the halfway stage of the season in gameweeks although I believe 8 teams still have outstanding fixtures.

👀 CAPTAIN WATCH 👀

Nine players entrusted with the armband with Salah top managers choice 😱 with 5 votes.

1. Antonio 36 points - Tactical Sam💥 got it spot on. Points total way ahead of the others.

2. Kane 18 points - Dazzy.

3. DeBruyne/Fernandes/SJ 16 points - David, Bongo, HJ, Yubby, BB, Liam and AV. Jesh 24 points after playing his Triple Captain token.

6. Son/Mane 10 points - Gornal, Will and Rosie.

Joint last Salah/Vardy 8 points - Winnie, Oz, Picasso, Iwuz, Nuc and Harry.

Interesting what our managers tactics will be regarding captain choices.

Liverpool players in general suffering servere loss of form especially captain stalwarts Salah and Mane is it time to give them the boot. 🥾 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Then other captain favourites DeBruyne and Vardy both injured. 🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

With double points on offer it turned into a bumper point haul for many of our managers and their teams.

Battle of the Bench Boosters this week but ultimately the award went to Sam and WatkinsSamatta wiv u who reigned supreme with an eye 👁 watering 138💥👏 points. Taking over from Liam in week 4 as the highest weekly point scorer. 👏👏👏

Runner up with a none too shabby 😜😝 123 points David and Lord of the Mings. 💥

Great scoring guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. WatkinsSamatta wiv u.

👍2. Lord of the Mings.

👎3. Winnie’s Warriors.

👉4. Kirkley Krusaders.

👍5. Big Bo FC.

👎6. Oztan Villa.

King Sam 🤴now has a 43 point cushion over 2nd placed David who in turn has relegated Winnie down to 3rd.

Jesh remains in 4th, Harry up to 5th and Oz down to 6th.

RELEGATION 💩

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19.

An excellent week for Liam closing to within 3 points of BB.

Good points totals from both the Boogie King and Will but they look too far adrift.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Can’t believe this but BB and the Billesley Villans take the award with 66 points. We have had weekly winners with that score.

TOKENS

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - Jesh.

BENCH BOOST - Sam, David, Harry and Liam.

WILDCARD - HJ.

GAMEWEEK 20

Starts 26th January - Team sheets in by 4.30pm.

Against all the fixtures it has has Multiple Broadcasters and when you click on it says BT and Talksport.

GAMEWEEK 21

Starts 30th January - Team sheets in by 11am.

Thanks Rosie!

Wow, some high scores this week. Well played Sam. In a moment of madness I tried to be different from you and picked Wilson as my striker instead of Antonio, as I knew you had him. Big mistake. Huge! Congrats also to David and all those who joined the 100 club this week. Keeping a little eye on HJ as he's had another high scoring week ... this season's dark horse, me thinks. A twice former champ, of course, so not surprising.

On a 12 point hit at the moment ... umming and ahhing about using wild card ...

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Can’t believe this but BB and the Billesley Villans take the award with 66 points. We have had weekly winners with that score.

Ooof! Not pulling any punches this week, Rosie! BB made of good stern Villa zero snowflake stuff though. Makes mental note to avoid any post match interviews with Rosie after a bad week.

Thanks Rosie for your continued hard work on these updates. Some mega scores this week and while I am happy to be sitting pretty (ish) at the top of the pile I am now like most members of Weight Watchers as I now have no chips left whatsoever.

It was part of a cunning plan that I'd rather be high up in the ranks with no chips with the ever possibility of the season being cancelled while in middle of the pack with an unused bench boost.

52k overall, I've never finished anywhere near that.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)