+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review ⚽️ 2020/2021

Fantasy League Review ⚽️ 2020/2021

A big welcome back to our managers and teams who are raring to get VMFL season 2020/2021 underway and some eager to put right the dire (crap) managerial performances of last season.

Welcome to our VMFL newbie AV4E great to have you and the Bolans boogie boys onboard the VMFL rollercoaster. 🤪

If you would like to come and join us remember VMFL welcomes Villa Mad posters, their friends and families, however newbies to the league we would appreciate if you could please identify yourselves. Just quote code 2zea5n to join.

For the attention of existing members and newbies why not enter Sam’s Head to Head League - Villamad Don’t Lose Your Head. Code to join 3wocuu and newbies it’s the same criteria to join.

16 teams so far registered not sure when Winnie is going to close the portal, you will be cutting it fine but there is still time to enter.

Jack of the Net - Picasso

Oztan Villa - Oz

Mings the Merciless - Nuc

Bolans boogie boys - AV4E

Kirkley Krusaders- Jesh

Knighton Villa - Iwuz

Aston Lilla - HJ

Injury Prone Xl - Yubby

Big Bo FC - Harry

Aston Liam - Liam

WatkinsSamatta wiv u - Sam

Bigfoot United - Bongo

Billesley Villans- BB

Winnie’s Warriors - Winnie

Claret & Blue Army - Gornal

Eton Messi- Rosie

Our reigning champion Picasso and Jack of the Net back to defend their crown. 👑

Runner up Harry with Big Bo FC back to take up the challenge.

A few of us have changed our team name obviously hoping for a change of luck. 😜🤪

I am expecting manager Hubball will be giving me grief with copious name changes. 😛😛

Thank heavens we haven’t got to deal with Messi joining Man City I found the £100m limit very difficult.

I expect most of our managers have been burning the midnight oil doing their homework Googling if the new Premier League players are affordable acquisitions and if they will benefit their team.

Remember team sheets need to be in by 11am Saturday 12th.

Good luck to all my fellow managers for the up coming season.

As amazingly organised as ever, Rosie! Thank you! If it's okay with you all, I thought I'd close the portal at the end of game week 1 to give any last minute stragglers a chance to register their teams... I can't see Dazzy's name yet, or Picasso's family and want to give them a chance. I can let people in later by special request though ...

My team was on auto complete until late yesterday, as I've not been very well (gets excuses in early ) so just a last minute selection with zero research etc. You can just hand over the drongo award now, Rosie!

Good luck everyone!

PS. Sam, I did as you asked.

Oooh Dazzy must have heard me - he's just appeared!

My fam didn’t make much of an effort last year so don’t expect them to be entering. Just like to say a big thank you to Oz for my fantastic t shirt prize from last season which arrived recently. Fits like a glove despite being xxl. The shame!!

In both.. can’t do any worse than last season 😂 even bongo beat me 😱

Jack of the Net - Picasso

Oztan Villa - Oz

Mings the Merciless - Nuc

Bolans boogie boys - AV4E

Kirkley Krusaders- Jesh

Knighton Villa - Iwuz

Aston Lilla - HJ

Injury Prone Xl - Yubby

Big Bo FC - Harry

Aston Liam - Liam

WatkinsSamatta wiv u - Sam

Bigfoot United - Bongo

Billesley Villans- BB

Winnie’s Warriors - Winnie

Claret & Blue Army - Gornal

Eton Messi- Rosie

***** A couple of late entrants back for another season so we are now at 18 teams. Remember you’re not too late to join as Winnie mentioned previously she is leaving the portal open until gameweek 1 fixtures have been completed then after that you need to request entry.

Dazzy’s Barmyarmy - Dazzy

Lord of the Mings (great name) - David, a previous winner, obviously chomping at the bit to get revenge on Uncle Picasso. 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    My fam didn’t make much of an effort last year so don’t expect them to be entering. Just like to say a big thank you to Oz for my fantastic t shirt prize from last season which arrived recently. Fits like a glove despite being xxl. The shame!!
    Hey mate that's awesome and well deserved. Congrats again Champ.

Here we go again folks another gangbusters season ahead and what an awkward start it's been especially when one painstakingly spends a couple of hours putting together a side to find half of them aren't playing so has to start again because he's an idiot and didn't check the fixtures.

I tried to join Sam's head to head using 3wocuu but says it's closed

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    I tried to join Sam's head to head using 3wocuu but says it's closed

Sorry to hear that Oz.

I have had a trawl the Head to Head rules and found this-:

*****Head-to-Head fixtures are generated at the start of the league's first Gameweek. Once these fixtures have been generated the league is locked and teams will not be able to join or leave.*****

Just checked the fixtures for the league have been generated.

😳😲

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)