+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review ⚽️ 2020/2021

Aston Liam would like to point out that he's in 13th place not 18th Never seen a kid move that fast to check the standings.

Yeah yeah Winnie. Alright for you laying around gasping for breath while building a complete profile of every player in the EPL.

Awesome week for you Rosie. Well done and thanks once again for the review.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Aston Liam would like to point out that he's in 13th place not 18th Never seen a kid move that fast to check the standings.

Yeah yeah Winnie. Alright for you laying around gasping for breath while building a complete profile of every player in the EPL.
    I'm sacking my nurse! He's way too cheeky, and keeps trying to sneak a peek at my team selections, when I'm asleep, which admittedly is rather a lot!

I can offer no excuse, so I have given myself a severe talking to and will try to do better. 😜😝🤪

Sorry Liam for giving you a fright. 🙈😳

Sorry for not replying to your updates Rosie. Ive brought a new phone and cant remember my log in details or the password to the email i used to set my account up. Ive had to put my sim into my old phone to post this.

Anyway.. Awsome week Rosie well done 👌 This could be your season.

Wrong captain choice messed me up this week. I had it on Kane until the last minute and did an Oz.
    Ticking over nicely though. So no need to panic. Not much in it right now and a big score will elevate me into a much healthier position. Just over 1m in the world and my plan is top 10k or beat last seasons rank of top 220k.

The standard if this league is much better now so to win it we need to be elite level.

Thanks for the great updates Rosie. Allways read and appreciated by myself and many others. Probably the most important thread on the board for keeping VM alive anf kicking. ❤

Week 6

For most of our managers this week it was more a race to avoid the mare 🐴 with the failure of the supers to perform.

When I checked Sunday morning thought I was a cert then noticed most of the managers where in the same position which perked me up not very sporting I know but there you go. 😝😜😛

Any manager who had Saiss in their team caught a break with Nuno substituting him before Newcastle scored meant he kept his 6 points. 👏👏👏👏

CAPTAIN WATCH

Disappointing performances from most of the 8 captains on view. Kane top managers pick with 5 votes.

1. Super Son 22 points - Yubby👏 and Picasso👏.

2. Kane 10 points - Sam, Dazzy, Rosie, Jesh and Oz.

3. Salah/Sterling/Watkins/Aubameyang 4 points - David, Nuc, Bongo, HJ, Winnie, Harry, Iwuz and Will.

Joint last Not SJ/Calvert-Lewin 2 points - AV, Gornal, Aston Liam and BB.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Yubby and Injury Prone Xl with 79 colossal points💥 literally strolled to the award 21 points in front of their nearest challengers Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders with 58 points.

Well played guys it was a difficult week with points hard to come by. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Injury Prone Xl.

👉2. WatkinsSamatta wiv u.

👎3. Winnie’s Warriors.

👎4. Lord of the Mings.

👉5. Eaton Messi.

👎6. Big Bo F C.

Winnie relinquishes the numero uno position and newly crowned King Yubby 👑 takes up the challenge.

Sam holds firm in 2nd place.

Winnie finds herself relegated to 3rd with the Warriors suffering desperately from not receiving her inspirational team talks.

David slips to 4th.

Rosie somehow hangs on to 5th mainly thanks to Nuno.

Harry clutching on grimly to his elite status in 6th.

RELEGATION 💩

👍17. Aston Lilla.

👎18. Claret & Blue Army.

👉19. COVYDRA-19.

HJ moves up to 17th, Gornal down to 18th and Will still rock bottom. 😜

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

After a hard fought contest with numerous managers in contention BB managed to secure the award with 33 devastating points.

TOKENS

Wildcards - Iwuz and Jesh.

Bench Boost - Yubby

Free Hit - Gornal.

Good to have you back Bongo wondered where you had gone. 😝

Wolves v Crystal Palace kicks off gameweek 7 on Friday 30th. Team sheets in by 6.30pm.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 27-10-2020 at 01:57 PM.

Excellent Rosie. Thank you. And well done to you all for not putting Bamford in your team. I put him on the bench out of respect to the lads but kind of wish I hadn’t by end of play on Sunday!

Noooooo! I was fully expecting to be overtaken by Sam this week, which was bad enough, but then I found out Yubby'd snatched my crown from me, which was even worse! The two people I least want ahead of me now. Huh!

Seriously. Well done guys

Rosie, that was really kind, but my team do much much better when I'm in my sick bed. I was feeling up to a little tinker and got rid of Bamford along a couple of other changes for an 8 point hit. Despite costing me my crown, I'm glad I didn't have Bamford this week - I would have felt way too guilty profiting from the hat-trick. Thank you for another awesome report.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)