+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review ⚽️ 2020/2021

Well, thank you very much for jinxing Salah for me, once again, Rosie and Picasso!

Big congrats to Harry and runner up Dazzy!

I must confess to giggling slightly at the thought of Sam's dismay at being leapfrogged by Harry and then finding himself subject to Oz's rear guard attack for New Years day. Giggles.

I think it will have to be a deadline transfer this week, hoping we'll have some more info by then!

Happy New Year everyone xxx
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 31-12-2020 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks again for a super comprehensive write up Rosie. I’m not sure about the jinxing. It seems anyonewho has the same captain as me is going to have a bad week. I think I’ve only got it right once this season. Perhaps I’m jinxing myself!

These postponements are going to play havoc with the Fantasy Footy. Will be transfer mayhem when they all get rescheduled.

Omg !!!!

I’m in big trouble !!!

Week 17

CAPTAIN WATCH 👀

8 captains this week and with 4 votes each Salah and Son joint top managers picks.

It hasn’t gone unnoticed both Jesh and HJ committed treason. 😱🤪

1. Son 26 points - Sam, David, Yubby and Will.

2. Kane 24 points - Dazzy, Iwuz and Bongo.

3. Fernandes 20 points - Jesh and HJ.

4. SJ 14 points - AV.

5. Vardy 10 points - Gornal and Rosie.

Joint last Salah/Mane/Ollie 4 points - Winnie, Picasso, BB, Nuc, Harry, Oz and Liam.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Our first 2021 winner is Sam and WatkinsSamatta wiv u with 87 sensational points.

Joint runners up Jesh with Kirkley Krusaders and David with Lord of the Mings only 3 points adrift with 84 points.

Very impressive scoring guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6💥

👍1. WatkinsSamatta wiv u.

👍2. Kirkley Krusaders.

👍3. Lord of the Mings.

👎4. Winnie’s Warriors.

👎5. Big Bo F C.

👎6. Oztan Villa.

Sam ruthlessly showing no mercy reclaims the numero uno spot 👑from son Harry. The new fitness regime of pre match tins of Red Stripe to calm the teams nerves is working.🍺 🤪

Jesh up 2nd second from 5th and David up to 3rd from 6th.

Winnie down to 4th the Warriors need to regroup.

A bad week for Harry slumping from 1st to 5th place.

Oz down to 6th.

RELEGATION 💩

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19.

Ususal bottom 3 but a good scoring week for Liam and his team not too far adrift now.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

The Boogie King spared this week. With 39 points BB and Billesley Villans secure the first Mare of the New Year just pipping a grateful Rosie whose team lived up to their name with 41 points.

TOKENS

Harry first to use Wildcard 2.

Next two Gameweeks are going to be interesting and what tactics our managers will employ.

Gameweek 18 12th January only has 6 fixtures. Team sheets in by 4.30pm.

Gameweek 19 15th January has a massive 16 fixtures. Team sheets in by 6.30pm.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 05-01-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Many thanks once again, Rosie.

Your report was the first time I looked at my position on the League table after Salah's blank last night as I was dreading seeing how far I'd dropped! Not as far as I feared, so quite happy. Well, as quite happy as one can be seeing Mr Hubball's name at number 1 again!

Well played Sam, Jesh and David!

I was counting on Salah to get me out of a hole last week and he let me down....again. He’s starting to become an expensive luxury but you just know what would happen if he was traded in!

Thanks once again Rosie

Thanks Rosie! Me and Harry have had a fair few discussions about the strategy for GW18 and GW19. He came up with an ingenious plan. But that mean that GW17 wasn't going to be a massively high score for him. However, with possible postponements and whatever this is definitely the hardest season of Fantasy Football ever!

GW19 could see us having either 0, 1,2,3,4 fixtures!!! How the f are we supposed to plan for this lot?!

I know, Sam! I really haven't got a clue what to do! So, far, nothing! I didn't make any transfers last week, but only because I didn't know what matches would be going ahead and didn't want to make wasted transfers ...

Yes, absolutely. Totally agree that this is the hardest season of Fantasy Football!

No surprise Gameweek 18 Villa v Spurs postponed.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)