+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review ⚽️ 2020/2021

🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

Quote Originally Posted by av4ever View Post
    Is there a special prize for the most mares.......,lol

Your not a cert for the Mare 🐴 of the Season award AV too early to count your chickens yet 🐥 🐣 🐤. Lol

Top 3 contenders at present.

1. AV - 🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

2. Will - 🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

3. BB - 🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

😜🤪😝

Week 26 ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Our managers played this mega fixture week very cautiously, wisely deciding there was no chance Pep was going to play the same team for 2 games running. Only Dazzy risked making a Man City player captain.

8 captains on view with Fernandes top managers pick with 7 votes.

6 managers observed flashing their Triple Captain tokens.

1. Son 28 points - Sam, Harry and Will.

2. Kane 16 points - Rosie - 24 points for Bongo and HJ playing their Triple Captain token.

3. Watkins 14 points - Liam.

4. Fernandes 12 points - David, Jesh, Yubby, Gornal, - 18 points for Winnie, Nuc and Picasso playing their Triple Captain token.

5. Salah 10 points - Oz and Iwuz.

6. Vardy 8 points - However 12 for BB playing his Triple Captain token.

7. Aguero 4 points - Dazzy.

8. Jota 2 points - AV.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Another gameweek of fantastic scoring but at the end it was Yubby and Injury Prone Xl with a victorious 105 points who claimed the coveted award with Winnie and her Warriors settling for 2nd best with 101 points.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Sanson Villa.

👍2. Winnie’s Warriors.

👎3. Lord of the Mings.

👍4. Injury Prone Xl.

👉5. Big Bo FC

👎6. Kirkley Krusaders.

Getting to the business end of the season and Sam showing no signs of leaders fatigue at the moment.

Winnie sneaks into 2nd place with David down to 3rd.

Yubby up to 4th, Harry a non mover in 5th and Jesh down to 6th.

RELEGATION 💩

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19

A great week for Liam with a magnificent 94 points still 36 points adrift of 16th place but still doable.

A good week for both the Boogie King and Will but it looking like too little too late.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Both AV and Will escape this week leaving Oz and Ozstan Villa with 59 miserable points the dubious honour of collecting their 2nd award of the season.

TOKENS

WILDCARD - David and Dazzy.

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - Winnie, Bongo, Nuc, Picasso, HJ and BB.

Gameweek 27

6th March - Team Sheets in by 11am.

1 extra fixture Man City v Southampton.

Gameweek 28

Kicks off with Newcastle v Villa on Friday 12th March.

Team sheets in by 6.30pm.

Gameweek 29

Is going to be very interesting.😜

Thanks so much Rosie. These keep coming thick and fast so an amazing job from you.

I thought I’d triple captain Fernades this week in the sure fire knowledge Man U never go two games without a penalty......until these two clearly

Another gold star report, Rosie. Thank you!

Ahh, so it's you I have to blame for my triple captaincy going belly up, Picasso.

Quite happy with overall score, but I've told the Fernandes he lost our best opportunity to make a bit of an inroad into Sam's mega lead and to get some breathing space between the Warriors and David's team. Not that I want to make him feel bad or anything.

Chips all gone now so will have to delve into my well thumbed copy of Fantasy League for Dummies for some tactical tips.

Oh, And well done bro.

Ah yes, of course. The penalty comes this week. One in every three games. My bad.

Week 27 ⚽️🥾⚽️🥾

👀 CAPTAIN WATCH 👀

An unprecedented 11 players given the armband 6 of them Man City players. Our ever hopeful managers praying 🙏🏼 Pep would actually play them for 2 successive games. Only Winnie our tactical mind reading genius 🤪😜 managed to predict Pep’s devious game plan. From memory I think only DeBruyne started the two matches apart from the goalkeeper.

1. Kane 38 points - HJ and Rosie.💥

2. DeBruyne 32 points - Winnie. 👍

3. Fernandes/Gundogan 20 points - Gornal, Nuc, Dazzy, Yubby, Oz, Liam and 30 points for David with his Triple Captain token.

5. Son 10 points - Will.

6. Sterling/Dias/Vardy/Jesus 4 points - Harry, Bongo, Picasso, Jesh, BB and Iwuz.

Joint last Cancelo/Jota 2 points. Sam and AV.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

A first time winner this week HJ and Aston Lilla with a spectacular 108 points 👏👏👏 runner up Winnie and those tenacious Warriors with 99 points. 👏👏👏

Great scoring.

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Sanson Villa. 1776

👉2. Winnie’s Warriors. 1756

👉3. Lord of the Mings. 1747

👉4. Injury Prone Xl.

👍5. Kirkley Krusaders.

👎6. Big Bo FC.

It’s game on after Sam’s wobble Winnie now only 20 points adrift and David 29 adrift. It’s looking likely as things stand at present our 2020/2021 season champion will be one of these three highly competitive managers.

RELEGATION 💩

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19.

Another tremendous week for Liam closing in on 16th place. 🤪

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

A shock first time winner this week none other than Sam with Sanson Villa. 😱 with 45 points.

TOKENS

Triple Captain - David

Wildcard - Iwuz

Gameweek 28

Friday 12th March

Gameweek 29

Friday 19th March.

Thankfully Fantasy League is then taking a break till 3rd April allowing our managers to prepare their teams for their final push for glory.

Thanks again Rosie! I bet you can't wait for the FL break!

Well done Honest John! I've had my beady eye on your team for a while so not surprised you got such a fab score...

Liam putting Iwuz and BB under some pressure now, but I know they won't give up their FPL status without a fight! Looking forward to seeing that one!

I'm amazed to have got so close to Sam, but I'm sure he'll have a trick or two up his sleeve to put the distance between us again, and I'm nervously looking behind me for David ...

Heads off to bribe Sam and David's coaching staff for top secret tactics ...

Well done Honest John, what a GW score!

Have I ever said that Pep is a git? I mean, I captained who I thought was almost certain to play two games in a team I felt sure would beat Man Utd and Southampton. This is why I never win football bets lol.

Next week is going to be very interesting for those of us without free hits or wildcards. I have a plan. And it's so cunning, you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel.

Week 28

Sorry to do this guys but l’m not feeling very well so no review this week. 🥺

Sorry to hear that Rosie. Get well soon!

Just so everyone is also aware Rosie and her Eton Messi boys got the top score this week with 66 points and that was after Pep Roulette decided Gundogan and Sterling would be on her bench. So the VC came into play for her. Unlike several teams I saw over the weekend, luckily Rosie had wisely chose not to have C and VC in the same team!

On a similar note Dave and his Mings the Merciless mob decided he didn't want any extra points and so C and VC'd 3 players who didn't play for Man City. Good job too, or the gap may well have been completely trashed and he might have caught the faultering SANSOM Villa.

Bongo was 3rd best choice. Which is nice because he's not really done anything at all this season.

Stones popped up with another incredible points haul too. Congratulations to Rosie!

No change at the bottom. You're still all useless down there 😂

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)