+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review ⚽️ 2020/2021

Week 23 ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

CAPTAIN 👁👁 WATCH

This week it was a magnificent 7 given the armband with Fernandes top managers pick with 7 votes.

1. Son 20 points - Winnie, Jesh, Dazzy and Will. 💥

2. Fernandes/Salah 14 points - Sam, David, Yubby, Gornal, Nuc, Rosie, HJ and Oz.

4. Rashford 10 points - Iwuz.

5. Antonio/SJ 4 points - Bongo, Picasso, BB, Liam and AV.

7. Soucek 0 points - Harry.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Some amazingly high scores but it was Yubby and Injury Prone Xl with 92 💥 fabulous points who lift the coveted cup this week. Dallas with those 14 points last night will be getting extra Vegemite sandwiches. 😜 👏👏👏👏👏

Runners up yours truly and Eton Messi with 84 points.

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Sanson Villa.

👉2. Lord of the Mings.

👉3. Winnie’s Warriors.

👉4. Kirkley Krusaders.

👍5. Injury Prone Xl.

👎6. Big Bo FC.

A good week for Sam extending his lead over David to 68 points.

David needs to watch his back as Winnie closes to within 15 points after successfully holding off Jesh’s attempted coup to secure 3rd place.

Yubby up to 5th and Harry down to 6th.

RELEGATION 💩

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

It’s AV and the Boogie boys with 40 points.

Looks like AV as gone AWOL over the past weeks. 😜

No tokens again this week.

Gameweek 24 13th February. Team sheets in by 11am.

This is a 12 fixture gameweek so I guess the big dilemma is do we make a Man City player captain or has Pep got other ideas which is more than likely. Decisions decisions. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Gameweek 25 19th February. Team sheets in by 6.30pm.

11 fixtures.

Thank you so much for another fun read, Rosie!

Always painful to see Yubbs get top marks, but I miss his big mouth gloating when he does well. Yubbs if you reading oi oi oi! star:

Well done too, Rosie!
    Sam now in top 12k I think!

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️ Week 24 ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

👀 CAPTAIN WATCH 👀

Seven captains this week hoping to impress their managers. Joint top picks Gundogan and Sterling with 6 votes each.

1. Gundogan 38 points💥 - Sam, Jesh, Yubby, Oz, Nuc and Liam.

2. Fernandes 18 points - HJ and 27 points for Gornal after playing his Triple Captain token.

3. Sterling/Jesus 14 points - David, Winnie, Harry, Bongo, Picasso, Rosie and Iwuz.

5. Stones 12 points - BB.

Joint last. Son/SJ 4 points - Dazzy, Will and AV.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Amazing scores again however this week it’s BB and the Billesley Villans💥 who prevail with a thumping 107 points
    Runner up Nuc with Mings the Merciless with a non too shabby 96 points.💥

With a number of teams scoring in the 80’s and 90’s I think all those managers should give themselves a well deserved pat on the back.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6💥

👉1. Sanson Villa.

👉2. Lord of the Mings.

👉3. Winnie’s Warriors.

👉4. Kirkley Krusaders.

👉5. Injury Prone Xl.

👉6. Big Bo FC.

Our top 6 positions remain unchanged.

Sam extends his lead over David to 75 points.

However, Winnie is closing in on 2nd place only 4 points adrift of David.

RELEGATION 💩

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19.

Likewise our relegation contenders remain unchanged.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

AV and those boogie boys scoop the award yet again with 48 points.

TOKENS

WILDCARD - Winnie and Jesh

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - Gornal.

BENCH BOOST - Nuc and BB.

Gameweek 25

Starts Friday 19th February

Team sheets need to be in by 6.30pm

Thanks again Rosie 🙏🙏🙏😎

The double game week fixtures "should be announced today" hopefully before 6 30pm for those managers looking to wildcard.

We are expected to play spurs in the blank game week of 29, giving a pool of 8 teams' players. Brighton, Brighton, Newcastle, Fulham, Leeds, West Ham, Arsenal, Villa and Spurs.

Its going to be hard to get a score above 40 for most people that week and the captain choice will be *****.

Stock up on Villa assets like Grealish, Targett and Watkins as we don't blank and should have another double game week too.

Winnie and David - to come across as transparent rent as possible I am taking an 8 point hit this week and captaining either Ings, Raphina or Bamford.

I've really only bought Bamford to jinx him as I still don't think he is any good, despite the statistics proving otherwise!

Thank you for another brill read, Rosie! You work so hard for us, week in, week out, without fail, and it's really appreciated

A big well done to BB and Nuc! I think you both need to come on here to give us your acceptance speeches.

Sam, thanks for jinxing Bamford for me! Btw I thought this would be a good week for a VMDLYH update!

Heads off in search of AV ...

Thanks once again Rosie. It’s so impressive and highly appreciated by us all. These matches have been coming thick and fast and it’s amazing how you have kept up with such comprehensive reports.

Well done to BB and Nuc. I can’t bring myself to give up just yet.

Week 25 🥾⚽️

👁👁 CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Only 4 captains nominated for the armband this week. No surprise odds on managers favourite Bamford with 10 votes.

1. Fernandes 24 points - Yubby, Harry, Gornal, Picasso and Rosie.

2. Bamford 16 points - Sam, David, Winnie, Jesh, Oz, Nuc, Bongo, HJ, BB and Liam.

3. Son 4 points - Dazzy and Will.

4. Jesus 2 points - Iwuz.

The MIA Boogie King AV had no Captain or Vice Captain in his team.

Thankfully 🙏🏼 Picasso and Rosie managed to select the same captain without it ending in tears. 👍

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

This weeks superstar performance is .........Rosie and Eton Messi💥 with 91 very surprising points just edging out Harry and Big Bo FC with 89 points.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Sanson Villa.

👉2. Lord of the Mings.

👉3. Winnie’s Warriors.

👉4. Kirkley Krusaders.

👍5. Big Bo FC.

👎6. Injury Prone Xl.

Sam still relatively comfortably fending off David in 2nd.

A good week for David who has increased his social distance over Winnie in 3rd.

Jesh static in 4th.

Harry up to 5th after booting Yubby down to 6th. 🥾

RELEGATION 💩

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Bolans boogie boys.

👉19. COVYDRA-19.

The future is looking decidedly bleak for our bottom 3.

MARE OF THE WEEK. 🐴

Will and COVYDRA -19 take the prize this week with 24 points.

TOKENS

Wildcard - Yubby.

Gameweek 26

Saturday 27th February.
    Team Sheets in by 11.am.

A mega 17 fixtures in the gameweek. The overwhelming temptation to play the Triple Captain token has to be tempered with can our managers work out what’s going on in Pep’s brain. 🤪 Decisions decisions. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Gameweek 27
    Saturday 6th March.

11 fixtures in the gameweek.

Thank you Rosie - another enjoyable read and well done to you on your Manager of the Week Award - good call re Fernandez! Congrats to Harry too.

Thought I was making some headway into moving out of third but David did tooo well . I'm blaming Hubball for jinxing Bamford in the first match.

Trying to work out what is going on in Pep's brain is the fastest way to ... well, I've given up trying!

Another outstanding report Rosie, thank you. Congratulations on your big win. This week’s will be an even bigger one! I’ve removed a couple of players this week. Just hope no one notices and tells the opposition.

Is there a special prize for the most mares.......,lol

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)