A big welcome back to our managers and teams who are raring to get VMFL season 2020/2021 underway and some eager to put right the dire (crap) managerial performances of last season.

Welcome to our VMFL newbie AV4E great to have you and the Bolans boogie boys onboard the VMFL rollercoaster. 🤪

If you would like to come and join us remember VMFL welcomes Villa Mad posters, their friends and families, however newbies to the league we would appreciate if you could please identify yourselves. Just quote code 2zea5n to join.

For the attention of existing members and newbies why not enter Sam’s Head to Head League - Villamad Don’t Lose Your Head. Code to join 3wocuu and newbies it’s the same criteria to join.

16 teams so far registered not sure when Winnie is going to close the portal, you will be cutting it fine but there is still time to enter.

Jack of the Net - Picasso

Oztan Villa - Oz

Mings the Merciless - Nuc

Bolans boogie boys - AV4E

Kirkley Krusaders- Jesh

Knighton Villa - Iwuz

Aston Lilla - HJ

Injury Prone Xl - Yubby

Big Bo FC - Harry

Aston Liam - Liam

WatkinsSamatta wiv u - Sam

Bigfoot United - Bongo

Billesley Villans- BB

Winnie’s Warriors - Winnie

Claret & Blue Army - Gornal

Eton Messi- Rosie

Our reigning champion Picasso and Jack of the Net back to defend their crown. 👑

Runner up Harry with Big Bo FC back to take up the challenge.

A few of us have changed our team name obviously hoping for a change of luck. 😜🤪

I am expecting manager Hubball will be giving me grief with copious name changes. 😛😛

Thank heavens we haven’t got to deal with Messi joining Man City I found the £100m limit very difficult.

I expect most of our managers have been burning the midnight oil doing their homework Googling if the new Premier League players are affordable acquisitions and if they will benefit their team.

Remember team sheets need to be in by 11am Saturday 12th.

Good luck to all my fellow managers for the up coming season.