+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PPTV Them.

Yep, swore I would never set foot in Ibrox again after the 'neutral' semi and won't give them a penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Hard decision but dnt think I I’m going to give them the money. Haven’t missed a game yet. May change my mind tomorrow.

Good lad

Predictions?

I think it will be a close game for a bit but expect a comfy win for the bears. Shame there’s no crowds I think the atmosphere will be electric between our clubs now haha!!

Well, I can't resist. I've just got to watch the terrors if possible.

#hangsheadinshame

Folks
    Is there a different link to actually watch the footie other than the registration link ? Ive already registered and come up against this every time. Ross county, Kilmarnock and initially Utd.
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Good lad

Predictions?

I think it will be a close game for a bit but expect a comfy win for the bears. Shame there’s no crowds I think the atmosphere will be electric between our clubs now haha!!
    always perplexes me that there is such bad blood - other than the usual rivalries. both teams have got shot of their bad owners and we hate our ex owners for what they did. ST handled things embarrasingly granted but hey ho. So is it neutral ibrox today or just ibrox i lose track of the bias. I predict close start 3 blatant penalties for us turned down and an onside goal ruled out before your darling teddy bears win 3-0.

Edwards Neilson Reynolds gives me the fear today, Edwards looked very slow ithought against hibs, Powers in as some called, he is slow too but should be fine beside both Butcher and Harkes

Looks like a 3-5-1-1?

Keep it respectable and move on, we'll take pts off then in December when things have settled down with injuries and window closed

FFS too easy. Butcher not going with the runner (Kent) far too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Well, I can't resist. I've just got to watch the terrors if possible.

#hangsheadinshame
    Why not go to hesgoal? Exact same coverage but free. Baffling.

it's a stroll for rangers, team struggling with their pace, movement and runners, butcher and powers especially.

2nd goal took a wicked deflection off of Bolton but the HUNgrier player got to the ball 1st and bundled it over at the back post.

HT. Not been great. Clark with a half chance header our only real chance.

Alex Rae is an absolute cock.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)