+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PPTV Them.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Switched it off 10 minutes into the 2nd half so never seen the 3rd goal. Men against boys.
    Exact the comment I just made after watching that. It was men against boys today sadly

We need big improvements.

Disappointed with Edwards who was too slow and poor at goals. He also kept continually giving it away and sometimes in dangerous areas.

Apart from Benji and weirdly sporle when he came on and don’t think anyone had pass marks today

I'll take that. Thought we would get 6 or 7 today.

It would be great if we could get some decent players in to help with the relegation fight.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Haven't seen any of it. Said we'd be lucky to keep it below 5. Wasn't far wrong.
    Don't think anyone was expecting anything out of that game today but the manner of defeat was depressing. They all went into their shells and no one took any responsibility.

The whole team was bad for it but Robson and Butcher's passing was as bad as I've ever seen. I'll never understand why you can't pass a football 5 yards when your job is a footballer.

On top of that, I'm thinking that Edwards was bought to make Connolly look like Bobby Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    That is a piss-poor performance but it's the next few weeks matches that are more significant for us. Play like this though and we'll be in real trouble.
    Agree TTT. I'm not going to lay into the team because of a bad performance /result away to a decent Sevco side as we all know our season depends on results against the other sides around us.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    Don't think anyone was expecting anything out of that game today but the manner of defeat was depressing. They all went into their shells and no one took any responsibility.

The whole team was bad for it but Robson and Butcher's passing was as bad as I've ever seen. I'll never understand why you can't pass a football 5 yards when your job is a footballer.

On top of that, I'm thinking that Edwards was bought to make Connolly look like Bobby Moore.
    😂

Not overly impressed and wasnt expecting much from the game but what i did expect was a better performance in terms of standing up and being counted. Benji and poor finishing saved us from a hammering here. Looked weak, unorganised and generally poor. yes we wont be judged on these games and it is basically the same squad who got promoted but everything we were doing so well at the start of the season has went out the window in the last few games. wheres the battling displays, aggression and not getting intimidated by teams gone?

Benji- as said previously, saved us from a real doing. needs help
    Neilson- looks decent but still very young and will make mistakes which got punished by sevco.
    Edwards- as far as im concerned the only decent thing he done was nail Morelos. hope he proves me wrong but not impressed with him.
    Reynolds- seemed very isolated with no real protection. passing still poor.
    Robson- has started season well but the quality he was up against today was too much for him
    Butcher- either unfit or cba. very poor. very rarely plays anything forward and once he stops doing all of his defensive stuff he is a passenger.
    Powers- wasnt great but taking him off over butcher was a poor decision.
    Pawlett- falling back into his old habits.
    Harkes- poor.
    Bolton- had the beaten of barisic but then stopped going at him. McMullan 2.0
    clark- no help what so ever. unlucky not to score tho

shankland- good to have him back but needs support.
    Chalmers- struggled to get into game
    Freeman- not on for long but at least tried to get forward
    Sporle- strangely done ok

positives- got winnable games coming up that we need to be improving and getting results from.

Something needs to be coming in because you can't polish a turd with this team. after a positive start they are starting to fall back into the RN habits. poor

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Agree TTT. I'm not going to lay into the team because of a bad performance /result away to a decent Sevco side as we all know our season depends on results against the other sides around us.
    Do agree with its next few games will show where we are but still doesn't excuse such a s*** performance. Once again can't find a team mate 5-10 yards away cant get ball cleared out defence past about 20 yards from goal. Midfield non exsist again and good job benji was trying do his job with few saves or it was going be even more embarrassing

1 point off 5th. Could be worse. Top 4 looks set already. Rest battling against relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Do agree with its next few games will show where we are but still doesn't excuse such a s*** performance. Once again can't find a team mate 5-10 yards away cant get ball cleared out defence past about 20 yards from goal. Midfield non exsist again and good job benji was trying do his job with few saves or it was going be even more embarrassing
    It was poor and that's why I switched it off after the 55 minute mark. The poorer we played the more Alex Rae became more of a cock so aff it went.

I lasted till 10 min from end and your right what a p**** Rae is and McCann wanting Edwards pulled up now. Why are these guys complete w****** on TV or radio all time

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)