+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: PPTV Them.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Butcher played a couple of matches there last season and was standout. At the moment our best pairing are Connelly and Reynolds after that Butcher. Sorry (and I totally accept it's still very early days for him) but Edwards has been very poor.
    Yeah I know he was a standout. He was also a standout at CM but right now he is being found out. Not sure him at CB in the Premiership is going to be quite as effective as him at CB in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Butcher played a couple of matches there last season and was standout. At the moment our best pairing are Connelly and Reynolds after that Butcher. Sorry (and I totally accept it's still very early days for him) but Edwards has been very poor.

It is far too early to write of Edwards. He hasn't played 2 full games yet and they have been against Hibs and Rangers. He is just back from an injury. Every player was rotten against Rangers. Connolly was in the team that lost by the same scoreline against an inferior Killie and he sold one of the goals.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    On the Edwards challenge.....how can that possibly be a red card? The ball is there to be won. In fact, not won, because there isn't even a contest. Edwards is clearly going to get to the ball and clear the danger. Morelos' movement takes him into the follow through of Edwards. So many pundits claiming red too. Ridiculous.
    I agree at the time I was certain Edwards innocent and Morelos moved into him

The rangers tv commentary was biased fair enough - though it made it difficult to listen to - but problem is national pundits are sometimes not any better !!

Problem with last couple of matches is that we have been nowhere near

We need to command midfield a lot more in this league.

It’s a wake up call - the massive matches are the 3 coming up

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    It is far too early to write of Edwards.
    I agree, 100%. He's not had a great start though.

Was surprised to see him start the Hibs game eight days after signing, having not had a pre season, then again yesterday after being out injured for a month. He's been poor but he's had one hell of a difficult start.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Ok then Dudley Do-right. You've never done anything illegal then? Thousands are using IPTV to get your beloved Netflix for free. I reckon you should write a letter to the tully or maybe start a petition.
    WTF is your problem? Talk about over reaction. I couldn't give a toss if someone uses it or not, but you asked why people would choose to pay for the stream rather than use hesgoal, all I did was give a reason. Absolutely no reason for that ****e response.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    this, dont understand people giving other clubs the money when its on there?
    i cant get on there, i just see a news page

Quote Originally Posted by moicher View Post
    i cant get on there, i just see a news page
    Click on the event, the video is inside.

Can someone correct me if necessary, but along with the various private providers (sky etc) do you still have to pay a TV licence in UK?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)