+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with I follow

Glad I couldn't find my Chromecast.

No exactly a goalfest anyway.

Service seems a complete shambles. Twice had my chat help disconnected.

...same here, charged twice and 1 was for last weeks again....lol. Worked ok eventually. Comms a nats infront but watchable.

Comms was in front, and also borring on away. Swapped to home, which was on time and sounded more interesting.

I ended up muting the sound cos I was getting annoyed at the commentator telling us what was about to happen cos of the sound not being in sync.

Also found it wouldn't let me cast the image off my phone to TV so needed to log off and go through laptop/hdmi/TV.

Ifollow definitely not doing themselves many favours with the coverage given that over a full season it will cost £460 to stream every game from this country. Its pushing people to go for the illegal streams and loaded firesticks etc so the clubs end up not getting a penny. Should be cheaper, easier and better coverage.

Said this last week no problem with coverage watched it on the laptop. Commentary stopped when we scored!

Did anyone hear back from ifollow ??
    Told me they would get back in touch,but nothing,*******s got my ten quid.

I’ve got an email with code this time, never sent it me the first time and missed 8 minutes of game after trying to get it on for ages.
    I’ll be trying two hours before this time 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Did anyone hear back from ifollow ??
    Told me they would get back in touch,but nothing,*******s got my ten quid.
    There’s that many they’ve probably overlooked you, send it again

I was told that after the first 500 customers the club get all the revenue.....so therein is there any incentive to deal with customers on a large scaler wiith issues..also I said weeks ago on here I didn’t believe the infrastructure to cope with demand wasn’t there at ifolllow from the get go..last season and previous they had black out times and certain restrictions which was basically left to midweek matches as their market,now they have basically got all matches to deal with which seems a jump too far at the moment.plus they have got clubs season tickets holder to negate too.which they never had to do previously.all issues resolvable but how long and when is the question.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast