+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with I follow

Not just us either, there was an Owls fan on Praise or Grumble complaining about the same thing.

It’s a company knowingly selling a dodgy product

We have got 8 games in December so the £40 per month doubles.

I dont get how price is the issue. Its half the price of a match ticket. There is no law that says you have to watch every game in the same way very few people would have attended all eight matches in person. The fact it doesnt seem to feckin work is surely the issue

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSimmons View Post
    I dont get how price is the issue. Its half the price of a match ticket. There is no law that says you have to watch every game in the same way very few people would have attended all eight matches in person. The fact it doesnt seem to feckin work is surely the issue
    Yes that’s it.

The price iFollow charge for the “product” it supplies must have been set by the same people that valued Hillsborough when they sold it.

I'm saving money big time. In addition to my senior ticket I either drive up from Norfolk or get the train. But it's not the same.

If and when they open up the games to a limited crowd I wonder how many of those not watching iFollow will be giving it the big gob because they think they've got a right to attend?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    We have got 8 games in December so the £40 per month doubles.
    Even I won’t complain people not spending £80 mate but we aren’t at 8 games a month yet and I’m seriously worried it will damage the club

Surprising really considering iFollow have had previous experience in making tv programs

I'm still sending emails to ifollow re being charged twice for the Wycombe match. Got 2 replies of the standard nature," we are busy due to high volume of emails", too right you are, get it sorted.

Last email yesterday said that they were reveiwing it???? it doesn't need reveiwing, just pay me out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I'm still sending emails to ifollow re being charged twice for the Wycombe match. Got 2 replies of the standard nature," we are busy due to high volume of emails", too right you are, get it sorted.

Last email yesterday said that they were reviewing it???? it doesn't need reviewing, just pay me out!!!
    Keep at it.They will get around to it eventually! finally got my refund after e mailing them 4 times and receiving 3 `We are very busy` messages.
    As a matter of interest, has anyone got access to re-running the full matches on the official site?
    I have complained twice so far, without success. The link is there, but it takes me to the text commentary instead.
    Last edited by philthefluter; 30-09-2020 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Even I won’t complain people not spending £80 mate but we aren’t at 8 games a month yet and I’m seriously worried it will damage the club
    Thing is silly. Gates from past years are irrelevant this year. How many season tickets would we have sold? Some folk have just had 6 month on 80% or of there wage or worst. so it's bound to effect the attendance. As mentioned you are in a fortunate position to be able to afford to pay to view. Not everyone is
    Why would you worry? There's more chance the people earning 5 figure sums from our club damaging it than a family living on the bread lines not putting his £10 per week in.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast