+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with I follow

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Depends on what divices you have

I run mine through my laptop and run a hdmi cable from laptop to tv

Enter full screen mode on laptop then close my laptop while it’s plugged into mains (if it’s not plugged in your laptop may go to sleep and you lose your picture

The picture and sound is then transferred to my tv screen
    Yep I have to go same way

Just got my refund for the double charge on the Wycombe game.

Dread to think how many complaints they are dealing with if it takes 13 days to respond.

Can you download on the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    I've paid 30 minutes before kick off for the first 2 league matches. I've had no problems

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Yes but would advise to allow some slippage time just in case you have any issues and then you’ve got some time to correct anything.

Ok cheers

Iv paid today for Birmingham game

I thought if it don’t go thro it gives me 24h to fix it

Club averaging 1300 people paying for I follow reports Paul Davis on twitter

That’s disgusting to say we get 6000 season ticket holders we should be selling at least half that. Iv also heard pubs are streaming it illegally

Please if you see some pub doing this report them

If this keeps up it could be us going into liquidation

There's plenty of folk with Dodgy box watching it also. We're in unpresidented times. £10 per week is a lot to some folk. Your one of the fortunate ones silly

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    There's plenty of folk with Dodgy box watching it also. We're in unpresidented times. £10 per week is a lot to some folk. Your one of the fortunate ones silly
    No mate I’m really not £10 a week is (around £40 a month) the average person spends more on alcohol than the price of ifollow, I don’t drink or smoke so it may look like I’m fortunate but I’m not

Also even if they can’t afford it every week they can afford to buy 1 out of 2 games or they wouldn’t have been able to get a season ticket if not

There’s plenty of older people who don’t know how to get it or don’t have internet

I save my money every year to renew my season ticket once that money runs out that’s it

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast