+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 13583

Abortions in Scotland last year.

This is acceptable.

Couple of thousand die of covid mainly due to the care home **** up and the UK and Scottish govt try to wreck our lives.🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Abortions in Scotland last year.

This is acceptable.

Couple of thousand die of covid mainly due to the care home **** up and the UK and Scottish govt try to wreck our lives.��
    This is typical of the SNP controlled Scottish Government who continually sweep bad news under the carpet in Brigadoon Scotland.
    Health is a devolved matter at Holyrood so Nippy cannot blame Boris and the Westminster government for these shocking figures.

I know the football hasn’t started yet but
    This site is becoming nothing more than an SNP bashing site ,
    ��

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    ��
    Agreed, infested by Tories.

��
    Nothing wrong with that.

��
    I think you are entitled to express your support for whatever you believe in. Nobody, yet, is trying to censure free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I think you are entitled to express your support for whatever you believe in. Nobody, yet, is trying to censure free speech.
    Politics on a football fan's forum is tedious.

Politics and religion cause division which is unwelcome at any time but particularly at a time of what can probably fairly be described as a national emergency; one which sees our football club, and many others I'd imagine, concerned for their very survival.

But I suppose if some people are narrow minded enough to feel their particular brand of politics needs to be forced upon readers of football forums whilst other opinions deserve only derision what can we say? After all, as things stand, we're all entitled to speak freely.

Don't think any government is performing very well just now. Read an interesting article by a doctor. There have been many more cases of covid recently yet the death rate is comparatively low. The question was whether this virus was like chicken pox in that the severity of its effect was related to the amount of infection that was picked up. May be the social distancing, face coverings and hand washing was reducing the amount of infection that was transmitted so that the current infections have been based on small amounts of virus.
    Just questions at the moment but perhaps we could have a second wave that did not kill nearly so many people as the initial wave. Old and vulnerable need to take more care and obviously the care homes need to look to improve their arrangements.

The care homes need assistance and help , by that I mean their own government not sending people back to care homes from hospital when they are clearly not an ICU to die , the death rate was always low but we’ll never know how many people had or have had it it 6 months ago to truly compare , the fear levels at the moment are off the scale !!!

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    This is typical of the SNP controlled Scottish Government who continually sweep bad news under the carpet in Brigadoon Scotland.
    Health is a devolved matter at Holyrood so Nippy cannot blame Boris and the Westminster government for these shocking figures.
    As much of a lunatic as you are, who'd have pegged you for a far-right Christian Evangelist as well 🙈 a woman's right to choose overrides nutjob interference from the likes of you. As for this forum, more right-wing than Jimmy Murphy, unreadable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)