+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 13583

Islay, I think you are on the wrong track with your arguments. I think the point being made by Rross was that nearl 14k terminations are happening, possibly annually, in Scotland and there is no major or serious discussion about this fact. Compare this with the less than 4K, apologies if that figure is incorrect, of covid deaths and look at the amount of control that is being applied to our population. What do you imagine would be the situation if the control was focussed on preventing the terminations?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Islay, I think you are on the wrong track with your arguments. I think the point being made by Rross was that nearl 14k terminations are happening, possibly annually, in Scotland and there is no major or serious discussion about this fact. Compare this with the less than 4K, apologies if that figure is incorrect, of covid deaths and look at the amount of control that is being applied to our population. What do you imagine would be the situation if the control was focussed on preventing the terminations?
    Deaths with Covid BCram - not Covid deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Deaths with Covid BCram - not Covid deaths.
    Thanks Deeranged. Always grateful to receive corrections!

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    There should be no need for this huge number of abortions in Scotland. Any woman can get the contraceptive pill on prescription from their GP. There is now the ‘morning after pill‘ and condoms can been obtained from family planning clinics free of charge.
    Gone are days when a man after getting his haircut was asked by the barber if he wanted ‘something for the weekend’!!
    Holy moly. Should read the Scotsman report

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Holy moly. Should read the Scotsman report
    Please ‘copy and paste’ the Scotsman report for everyone to read.

Thank you for your post explaining that despite 13,583 abortions the Scottish Government are ramming down our throats the 2,499 deaths to date from Covid-19 in Scotland.
    I agree that it is ridiculous that the country has come to halt because of these deaths .
    Even if there were 100,000 abortions annually in Scotland there would be no mention by Nicola Sturgeon because everything in Brigadoon Scotland is wonderful and bad news is swept under the carpet.
    The number of deaths from flu reported annually in Scotland should also be published by the Scottish Government. However that would require a Freedom of Information request and it has previously been reported in the newspapers and UK media that it is difficult to get the Scottish Government supply information as a result of Freedom of Information requests.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Thank you for your post explaining that despite 13,583 abortions the Scottish Government are ramming down our throats the 2,499 deaths to date from Covid-19 in Scotland.
    I agree that it is ridiculous that the country has come to halt because of these deaths .
    Even if there were 100,000 abortions annually in Scotland there would be no mention by Nicola Sturgeon because everything in Brigadoon Scotland is wonderful and bad news is swept under the carpet.
    The number of deaths from flu reported annually in Scotland should also be published by the Scottish Government. However that would require a Freedom of Information request and it has previously been reported in the newspapers and UK media that it is difficult to get the Scottish Government supply information as a result of Freedom of Information requests.
    Just wonder what you think would be the benefit to Scotland's economy if the number of deaths from flu were published. I think it would be another major talking point and encourage the politicians to get involved with ever more restictions. somehow we need to realise that politicians are allowed to make decisions based on our consent that they can do so. We have lost that understanding in Scotland and it is un Scottish to not support independence. The letters nowadays are all about how wee countries who are part of the EU are faring better than Scotland. I think, if they are faring better it is because the people take their civic responsibilities much more seriously and the politicians are largely ignored.

Just wonder what you think would be the benefit to Scotland's economy if the number of deaths from flu were published. I think it would be another major talking point and encourage the politicians to get involved with ever more restictions. somehow we need to realise that politicians are allowed to make decisions based on our consent that they can do so. We have lost that understanding in Scotland and it is un Scottish to not support independence. The letters nowadays are all about how wee countries who are part of the EU are faring better than Scotland. I think, if they are faring better it is because the people take their civic responsibilities much more seriously and the politicians are largely ignored.
    On the contrary.if the annual number of deaths in Scotland from flu were a similar number or higher people would be asking why the politicians the health experts are making such a fuss about the current Covid-19 virus.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)