+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Where will we finish?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So where do you think we'll finish?

So where do you think we'll finish?

I am of course talking about the National league 2020/21 season if it goes ahead. The squad seems near completion and we've had a couple of streamed friendlies to get a first sight of the new signings, so where do you think we'll finish?

Please be aware that the only way your vote will be registered is by clicking on one of the options. I don't count the votes and update them, I just have one vote like everyone else. You can simply click the button of your choice, or click the button and add a reason why you voted the way you did. All votes are equal and are counted by buttons clicked, nothing more. I think it would be interesting to get an idea of what people's expectations are, so click away and add a comment if you want to.
    Last edited by Elite_Pie; 12-09-2020 at 07:36 PM.

I'm sticking with the prediction I made after we fell 2-0 behind in the play off final, 9th.

Never gamble but I agree with the bookies. We’ll be thereabouts but not there at the top, let’s hope we make a better job of the playoffs.

If it helps Laddo I think we will walk the league and be promoted undefeated with a record points total.

3rd and fail miserably in the play offs ,AGAIN!

There's no way we'll go up as champions.

Top five.

I've gone for a fourth place finish. I think we have the squad for top two, but not the management.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    If it helps Laddo I think we will walk the league and be promoted undefeated with a record points total.
    Funny that's what Durhampie also believes, he stated over 100 points. Well I think so anyway, he's been awfully confusing on this matter.

It's nice to see a poll from Elite which isn't calling for the manager's head

Even by NCM's crazy standards pre season would be a tad early.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It's nice to see a poll from Elite which isn't calling for the manager's head

Even by NCM's crazy standards pre season would be a tad early.
    There has never been a poll calling for a manager's head, or "calling for" anything for that matter. Polls merely ask a question as a way of gauging opinion, they are just a way of finding out what people think in general.

If you think it's to early for expectations then just don't vote. It's not rocket surgery.

I think we should finish 1st so going to have to stick with that.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast