+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table

I did the same myself, Frank. There were 11 correct scores out of 240 predictions yesterday. It doesn’t sound like many but there are fewer most weeks.

I do look at the tables when I pick the games to try and weed out the top v bottom games but some weeks it’s difficult. I also like to include the odd derby match despite league positions, like Fleetwood v Blackpool yesterday. Anyway, none of this really matters; we’re all predicting the results of the same games so the playing-field is level.

Can you please check Davee's score Griff.

I made it 8 taking him to 72.

Thanks.

I’m still getting 10

.....and you are right Griff.

I only scored him 1 for Brentford v Blackburn.

Sorry for wasting your valuable time on a Sunday afternoon!

Epic Fail howoldboy,sort yersen out

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Epic Fail howoldboy,sort yersen out
    Total embarrassment on a public forum.

I'll be laying low for a few weeks now!

You’re usually right tbf. I’m just glad that you check these.

@ Tricky ( again)

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I did the same myself, Frank. There were 11 correct scores out of 240 predictions yesterday. It doesn’t sound like many but there are fewer most weeks.

I do look at the tables when I pick the games to try and weed out the top v bottom games but some weeks it’s difficult. I also like to include the odd derby match despite league positions, like Fleetwood v Blackpool yesterday. Anyway, none of this really matters; we’re all predicting the results of the same games so the playing-field is level.
    That should be 11 out of 120 SCORE predictions. About 11%.

Piglet, there’s only room for one “game of art” and this is it. What was Decimius thinking? I’m tempted to take a point off to be fair. So. We’ll move on...

Things are getting interesting. Some reasonable scores this week; four in double figures. Nobby and Pete both got 11s and are now up to 6th. Well done those two. In a cruel twist of fate, Davee’s 10 actually dropped him a place down to 9th. Merry Christmas Davee.

The average this week was 7.2 but helping to keep the number down were me and Cayambe who only managed 4s. I’ve dropped from top to 3rd, but Cayambe falls 5 places to 10th as a result. Sitting pretty at the top are Southblue and Stephen; nice work lads. What else? Oh, yeah, Alf’s off the bottom.

I said it was getting interesting. There’s now only 6 points between the top 10 competitors, then a 4 point gap, then 6 points between the next 7. Unfortunately, if your name begins with A it looks like you’re destined to be in the bottom three, where Acido, Alf and Altobelli are 5 or more points behind the middle group.

Two of the postponed games are coming up on Tuesday, watch out for a new table after I get back from Brunton Park, or early on Wednesday depending on the level of my depression.

All to play for.....

1= Southblue......(7) 89
    1= Stephen.........(8) 89
    3= Frank.............(6) 87
    3= Griff...............(4) 87
    3= Tricky.............(8) 87
    6= Nobby...........(11) 85
    6= Pete..............(11) 85
    6= Piglet............(10) 85
    9 Davee.............(10) 84
    10 Cayambe.........(4) 83
    11 Howoldboy.......(6) 79
    12= Chalky...........(5) 78
    12= Claw.............(7) 78
    14 Mullen.............(9) 75
    15 NZBlue............(6) 74
    16= Crusha..........(5) 73
    16= Frenchlion.....(8) 73
    18 Acido..............(6) 68
    19 Alf..................(8) 66
    20 Altobelli...........(5) 65

EOB....................(4) 30

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)