+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I see that Carlisle are playing Notts local rivals Mansfield,this could be a game changer,give them a good ****ting and I can see me being Utd till I die (Carlisle not Cambridge obv)
    Good win for County last night. Chalky, but you won’t be bothered now you’re a Carlisle supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Tonight’s postponed game finished Solihull 2 Halifax 1. For the points see the postponed games thread.
    Chalky never did get round to putting in an entry.
    I didn't chuffing well know that it was a game that I hadn't answered that's why!

Can you send me my £20 back please because I've got serious doubts about me winning the league now

Good win for County last night. Chalky, but you won’t be bothered now you’re a Carlisle supporter.
    Notts are third in the league but it's a false position as teams are everywhere with the amount of games that they have played,I've definitely warmed to Carlisle rather than Cambridge a my second team after your fine win over the Stags last night especially as Cambridge let them beat them at home the other week

I didn't chuffing well know that it was a game that I hadn't answered that's why!

Can you send me my £20 back please because I've got serious doubts about me winning the league now
    No Problem Chalkz PM me your details.

No Problem Chalkz PM me your details.
    Just give me a sly three points in a brown envelope in a future fixture Griff and I will consider the matter as closed

No.

No.
    Of course Griff,I understand.... (taps nose knowingly)

No Piglet, the answer was Cilla Black. Isn’t irony great? And yes, I know that she changed her name, maybe that’s what fooled you.

Several games were postponed this weekend on account of Covid and, unfortunately, I picked two of them. Getting the games up on a Tuesday gives everyone a fair go at considering their entries or getting in early, but it makes this situation inevitable. We now have four games held over until they’re rearranged. Meanwhile, if you spot that a game has been postponed for ANY reason, make your prediction anyway and it’ll be marked when it’s played.

Newsflash: Bill Bailey came home.

With the loss of two games the scoring this week was low, with an average of only 4.1. Mullen aimed high and top-scored with 8 points, which lifts him three places to 11th. Cayambe got 7 and is this week’s biggest riser, up four places to 6th. Going the other way are Stephen and Nobby who only managed 2 each, and drop four and three places respectively. Crusha also managed a measly 2 and that’s cemented his place in, er, 17th. Careful Crusha, the A-Team are hunting you down. The biggest loser though was Stephen. His 3 points dropped him four spots to 5th.

So where does that leave us? Well, there’s now six points covering the top 10, and four points back is Mullen, heading five contestants with four points separating them. Then there’s the bottom five, and the least said the better. Just resolve to do better next year, eh?

The next fixtures will be Boxing Day, but as that’s a Saturday it’s pretty much as you were. Just don’t expect crowds in London.

1= Frank.............(6) 94
    1= Griff...............(6) 94
    1= Tricky.............(4) 94
    4 Southblue.........(3) 93
    5 Stephen............(2) 92
    6 Cayambe..........(7) 91
    7= Nobby............(2) 90
    7= Piglet.............(4) 90
    9 Pete.................(3) 89
    10 Davee.............(3) 88
    11 Mullen.............(8) 84
    12 Howoldboy.......(3) 83
    13= Chalky..........(3) 81
    13= Claw.............(3) 81
    15 NZBlue............(5) 80
    16 Frenchlion........(3) 77
    17 Crusha.............(2) 75
    18 Acido...............(5) 73
    19 Alf...................(6) 72
    20 Altobelli............(4) 69

I didn't chuffing well know that it was a game that I hadn't answered that's why!...
    Wooohh caalm daarn there Chalky kid lol, tek thisenn a chill pill or two.

Ding dong merrily on high
    In heaven the bells are ringing
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,
    Heres looking down on youuuu.

Ding dong merrily on high.........

Chalky, well done freaking off.

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)