+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table

Look at Mullen,he only scored two points

Thank you Griff,second from bottom here I come

Struggling this season.

I would have got an extra point if I didn’t enter 😂

Quote Originally Posted by mullen103 View Post
    Struggling this season.

I would have got an extra point if I didn’t enter ��
    I honestly laughed out at that

No Piglet, Yul Brynner was the answer. You went for fact rather than fiction. And the wrong continent. And century.

Anyway, despite all of the games being played, no-one achieved double figures this week, in fact the average score was only 3.9. Top of the mountain was Davee with 9, and he rises 3 places as a result. Well done Davee. At the other end of reality and sinking into the valley’s soggy bottom was Crusha who only managed a single point. Must try harder, though he hasn’t moved a single place.

Also up three was Southblue with an 8, and he now sits in second spot. Being average for the last three weeks has somehow kept me on top but surely it can’t last? That’s up to you lot. Nobby and Frenchlion both went down two places, not the end of the world but a shot across the bows.

Frank has now missed a second week and I don’t reckon he’ll be back. I’ll leave him in the table though, to give those below a chance to catch up. He’ll also pick up any points due for the postponed games, including Altrincham v Sutton which is being played in April as clearly shown on the National League website.

Real life goes on and, so long as football continues, so will this competition.

1 Griff.....................(5) 131
    2 Southblue.............(8) 122
    3 Piglet....................(4) 121
    4= Nobby................(3) 120
    4= Tricky.................(5) 120
    6 Pete.....................(5) 118
    7 Davee..................(9) 117
    8= Howoldboy..........(6) 115
    8= Stephen.............(4) 115
    10 Frenchlion...........(3) 113
    11 Cayambe............(3) 110
    12 Frank............(dne1) 109
    13= Crusha.............(1) 102
    13 Mullen................(3) 102
    15= Acido................(4) 101
    15= NZBlue.............(2) 101
    17= Chalky...............(2) 99
    17= Claw..................(2) 99
    19 Altobelli...............(4) 94
    20 Alf.......................(2) 92

Well done Davee,nine points is impressive all things considered 😎,

Hang your hands in shame Frank 😠

Look at crusha though,he only scored one point 😂

@ Crusha

No Piglet, nothing to do with the Manhattan Project. The correct answer was Popeye the Sailor Man who relied on spinach rather than nuclear fission. I thought that my clue about shrinkage would have given the game away but, as always, you went for the obvious answer. No point.

Anyway, only three games postponed this week, and no need to thank me for keeping the number down; my skills in spotting that the other nine would go ahead require no recognition. Similarly, no applause is needed for my choice of games which resulted in six draws out of the remaining nine games, it was nothing, really. Average score? 2.9.

Glossing over all of that, there were two players that managed to get 7s this week, managing to deliver in trying circumstances, so well done Davee and Pete. Managing to produce epic fails with big fat zeros were Alf, Chalky and Southblue. Lads, don’t go blaming me.

I can’t believe that 3 was an above-average score, but it’s managed to keep me at the top. Second place keeps changing hands but for now it’s in the safekeeping of Pete, though there are 5 other competitors within three points of him. Pete was one of three folk who moved up four places, the other two being Davee and Claw. Points make prizes, eh? Southblue’s nowt takes him down four, and a one for Piglet shifts him down three, both dropping to sixth.

Still a way to go though in this strange season. Don’t forget that there are now 16 games postponed and waiting to be marked and the first three of these are coming up on Tuesday. All of the games and your predictions are listed on the postponed gamed thread (yeah, I know) so have a trawl through and check that I’ve got them right. If you haven’t put in entries due to daftness or want to change any of them please feel free to do so - I’ve always said that you can change entries up to kick off - by letting me know on this thread or that one. Make it obvious though, my eyes aren’t what they used to be.

Keep safe now.

1 Griff......................(3) 134
    2 Pete.....................(7) 125
    3= Davee................(7) 124
    3= Tricky.................(4) 124
    5 Nobby..................(3) 123
    6= Piglet.................(1) 122
    6= Southblue...........(0) 122
    8 Stephen................(3) 118
    9= Cayambe............(6) 116
    9= Frenchlion...........(3) 116
    9= Howoldboy..........(1) 116
    12 Frank............(dne0) 109
    13 Claw...................(6) 105
    14= Crusha.............(2) 104
    14= Mullen..............(2) 104
    16 Acido..................(2) 103
    17 NZBlue..........(dne0) 101
    18 Chalky.................(0) 99
    19 Altobelli...............(2) 96
    20 Alf.......................(0) 92

Nothing..... Nothing FFS!!

This is outrageous,I couldn't have possibly have scored NOTHING!

I want an independent adjudicator to check my scores (howoldboy) before accepting the results because it's impossible that a man of my stature would score nothing

Look at Southnblue and Alf though,now theres two that scored nothing I'm happy with that 😂

I was pissing it at top of the league for weeks at the beginning 😢

Your initial howler, Chalky, was not choosing a single draw - the rest just fell into place.

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)