+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Nothing..... Nothing FFS!!

This is outrageous,I couldn't have possibly have scored NOTHING!

I want an independent adjudicator to check my scores (howoldboy) before accepting the results because it's impossible that a man of my stature would score nothing

Look at Southnblue and Alf though,now theres two that scored nothing I'm happy with that 😂
    Sorry Cocopops61 but all this week's scores have now been checked and found to be correct (sadly).

Your best bet at this stage is probably to see if you can buy Psaw's entry as he no longer seems to be using it.

He is still 10 points higher than you in the table and indications are that he plans to renege on some of his financial commitments.

On that basis there has to be a suspicion that he may be having some liquidity problems at the moment and could be receptive to a reasonable offer.

Alf what can i say i going to be kind and say nothing

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Sorry Cocopops61 but all this week's scores have now been checked and found to be correct (sadly).

Your best bet at this stage is probably to see if you can buy Psaw's entry as he no longer seems to be using it.

He is still 10 points higher than you in the table and indications are that he plans to renege on some of his financial commitments.

On that basis there has to be a suspicion that he may be having some liquidity problems at the moment and could be receptive to a reasonable offer.
    Thank you howoldboy,I now accept that last week was my worst to date,chuffing nowt 🙄

The downside is that Altobelli is slowly catching me up and I'm gonna end up in the bottom two with Alf again but on the plus side if Frank doesn't put in any predictions then I'm going to overtake him anyhow without shelling out any wonga 😎

@ Southblue ,Chalky and errr who else..

Three games played today, not four, one was postponed AGAIN. Check the postponed games thread for points etc.
    Nobby and Acido up three places, others a bit meeeehh.
    New table:

1 Griff.....................(0) 134
    2= Nobby................(3) 126
    2= Pete...................(1) 126
    2= Tricky.................(2) 126
    5= Davee................(0) 124
    5= Southblue..........(2) 124
    7 Piglet...................(1) 123
    8 Howoldboy............(5) 121
    9 Cayambe..............(4) 120
    10 Stephen.............(0) 118
    11 Frenchlion...........(1) 117
    12 Frank.................(0) 109
    13= Acido...............(4) 107
    13= Crusha.............(3) 107
    15= Claw................(0) 105
    15= Mullen..............(1) 105
    17 NZBlue...............(1) 102
    18 Chalky.................(0) 99
    19 Altobelli...............(1) 97
    20 Alf......................(1) 93
    Last edited by griff; 02-02-2021 at 11:30 PM.

No Piglet, LIDL. Your knowledge of UK supermarkets must be slipping. Or perhaps your hearing?

Anyway, another three games bit the dust this week, all called off on Saturday morning. We have SIX of our previously postponed games scheduled for this Tuesday but with poor weather forecast I won’t hold my breath. Look out for another updated table on Wednesday anyway.

Average this week was 3.5 points, something that none of the top 10 at kick-off achieved. Top cat was Mullen with a 7 which deserves better than the one place move up the table that resulted. The mangy moggy was Davee who managed a 1 and he moves down two positions as a result. Also down two is Tricky and, strangely, Piglet’s below-par three moved him up two spots. Could those facts be related? Frenchlion also moves up two, otherwise not a lot to report.

A mention in dispatches for Acido who has broken up the band and left the other two members of the A Team bereft. Some good scoring in recent weeks. Is this a permanent split or, like all boy-bands, are they due for a tearful reunion some day soon? Time will tell.

More on Wednesday.

Possibly.

1 Griff.....................(3) 137
    2= Nobby................(3) 129
    2= Pete...................(3) 129
    4 Tricky...................(2) 128
    5= Piglet.................(3) 126
    5= Southblue...........(2) 126
    7 Davee..................(1) 125
    8 Howoldboy............(3) 124
    9= Cayambe............(2) 122
    9= Frenchlion..........,(5) 122
    11 Stephen..............(2) 120
    12= Acido................(6) 113
    12= Crusha..............(6) 113
    14 Mullen.................(7) 112
    15= Claw.................(5) 110
    15= Frank...........(dne1) 110
    17 NZBlue................(2) 104
    18 Chalky.................(3) 102
    19 Altobelli...............(4) 101
    20 Alf.......................(4) 97

@ Davee

It's worrying that Alf and Altobelli are both slowly edging towards me and there's the danger that I could end up bottom and the final laugh would be aimed at me 😖...

Having said that,look at Davee he only scored one 😂

Definitely need to score heavy with all the postponed games, Ive come down with the Xmas trees

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    It's worrying that Alf and Altobelli are both slowly edging towards me and there's the danger that I could end up bottom and the final laugh would be aimed at me ��...

Having said that,look at Davee he only scored one ��
    Don't worry Coco I'm a bad finisher

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)