+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table

I forgot all about the comp so make the most of the headstart lads as the former champ is back 😀😀.
    Will message Aussiebranch and see if he is allowed to participate, newly wed he is .

Married?? He might do better if he’s getting less peeve.

Is he still in Perth, you in the Philippines?

I'm in Perth , he's in Philippines. Once the world sorts itself out I believe he will be moving back to Queensland .

@ Crusha

Firstly, apologies for choosing the Orient game this week, it was always going to be postponed which didn’t occur to me when I picked it. I must have had a brain-fart. Anyway, predictions will be held over until the game is played, assuming that the season is completed. Moving swiftly on....

Secondly, Stephen - although the Walsall v Orient game was postponed I still need your forecast to mark at a later date. It wasn’t clear from your entry so shove it on the week 3 thread. Also, it’s nice to know where in the world folk are and who their team is; Carlisle, Valencia, Omsk? We have folk all over. Let’s have a clue, Stephen, it also helps to confirm that there’s no-one mucking around with double-entries.

Ah, Piglet, bullies in a cult film. I was looking for bullets in a Colt rifle; you must have misheard. No points, obviously.

This week we welcome back NZBlue who, confusingly, is in Oz. His buddy CUFCAussieBranch (Philippines) failed to show on account of being under the thumb. Allegedly. Probably too busy washing the dishes.

Another welcome back to Southblue who benefitted from the EOB points and also top-scored this week with a 9 and jumps straight into, er, 16th place. Average score was only 5, what are we playing at? NZBlue and Claw only managed 2s, therefore that’s what the absent Altobelli also gets. Feel free to snigger.

Meanwhile, Chalky managed to hold onto top spot and holds a 2 point lead, obviously motivated by the money. Stephen got 8 and is this week’s highest climber, up 8 places to 5th. Claw’s 2 drops him 9 places to 16th. Hold on, that’s where Southblue is, and he’s only just started - strange fortunes, eh?

1 Chalky.....................(4) 22
    2= Frank....................(7) 20
    2=Tricky.....................(5) 20
    4 Griff........................(4) 18
    5= Piglet....................(6) 17
    5= Stephen................(8) 17
    7= Acido....................(4) 16
    7= Davee...................(6) 16
    7= Mullen...................(4) 16
    10= Cayambe..............(6) 15
    10= Frenchlion.............(4) 15
    12= Crusha..................(6) 14
    12= Howoldboy.............(4) 14
    12= Pete......................(4) 14
    12= Nobby....................(5) 14
    16= Alf.........................(5) 13
    16= Claw......................(2) 13
    16= Southblue...(EOB4 + 9) 13
    19 Altobelli...............(dne2) 10
    20 NZBlue...........(EOB4 + 2) 6

EOB.............................(2) 6

Ahem. 😏

I am disturbed by Chalky being top, he must be getting help. Its like Cambridge being top of the premiership. Who on earth lives in Omsk?, i am available for counselling as the person must either be crazy or madly in love with a ruskie, blonde ****age beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I am disturbed by Chalky being top, he must be getting help. Its like Cambridge being top of the premiership. Who on earth lives in Omsk?, i am available for counselling as the person must either be crazy or madly in love with a ruskie, blonde ****age beauty.
    The sea air is doing me good Frank,the title is already mine

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw2 View Post
    Ahem. ��
    Shoo.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Shoo.
    Yeah well I didn't want to join your stupid game anyway so there,I'm going to go home and have me dinner

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)