+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table

Ohhh, looks like only 13 points for me this week.

What is the highest weekly score on here by the way ? lol.

14 by Chalky in October and me in March. NZBlue also got a 13 in October.

Thanks for asking 😇

Wrong again, Piglet. I’ve looked at your answers from both sides now and they’re never right. Mayday, mayday.....

Judy Collins, mate.

Anyway, there’s just one week left and it’s still all to play for in all parts of the table. This week’s band-wrecker was Acido with a commendable 13, one of the season’s highest scores, but not quite the best. Well done mate, but it’s still only lifted you up one place to 15th, though top of the bottom-half’s still within your reach.

This weeks bed-wetter was Southblue with a big fat zero, dropping him three places to 8th. Shame mate, but bottom of the top half is still within your reach. Also the top 5 is achievable; that’s how it works. Also down three spots is Frenchlion, down to 14th. Biggest riser was Howoldboy, up two to second with Pete.

The lead’s now 11 at the top, but this week’s points-spread was 13, so it’s far from over yet.

EARLY WARNING - next weekend is the last for the EFL and this season’s predictocomp, and the earliest kick-offs are at 1230 on Saturday. I’ll need your entries in by then, or your predictions (for that group at least) may not count. I’ll try and get the last list of fixtures up tomorrow.

Have a good week lads.

1 Griff..............…..(5) 216
    2= Howoldboy….(10) 205
    2= Pete.......…..... (3) 205
    4 Nobby........….....(4) 204
    5 Piglet.…....…......(8) 202
    6 Cayambe…….…(9) 200
    7 Tricky………..….(9) 196
    8= Claw..........…....(8) 194
    8= Southblue……..(0) 194
    10 Stephen.......….(6) 190
    11 Mullen………....(8) 182
    12 Davee……..…..(5) 178
    13 Crusha…………(7) 177
    14 Frenchlion..…...(2) 176
    15 Acido……..….(13) 175
    16 NZBlue…....... (4) 174
    17 Chalky.....…..... (4) 165
    18 Alf.............…....(4) 163
    19 Altobelli.…..(dne0) 140
    20 Frank......…(dne0) 130

12 matches, 24 teams. I can’t believe they got it so wrong! They’re supposed to be professionals.

I posted the correct scores/results in plenty of time. It’s as if the players and managers didn’t even check on here before the games kicked off.

If I hadn’t bothered I’d be up to 7th 😂

Congratulations to Acido for getting the top score of 13 this week but close but no cigar for the top score of the season.... Ahhh I remember those days fondly 😆

Look at southblue though,he didn't score anything 😂

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Congratulations to Acido for getting the top score of 13 this week but close but no cigar for the top score of the season.... Ahhh I remember those days fondly 😆
    You mean you got 14 points on here one week ehh Chalky ?. It must have been favouritism, and being mates with the boss uncle Griff etc.

Chalky had a good week, but he peaked too soon, whereas Acido is finishing stronger. Acido currently hold the bragging rights in that battle though - 10 points ahead in the table. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Chalky had a good week, but he peaked too soon, whereas Acido is finishing stronger. Acido currently hold the bragging rights in that battle though - 10 points ahead in the table. Heh.
    Yep, we/Burnsley always finish stronger than Notts County. Right Chalky ?.

Heh, fooled youse. Last games are at 1200 today but I’m out for the afternoon getting me second jab so the final table will be up this evening.

I hope that I'm included in the final table being as Frank flounced off but is still included,I've predicted that I would have had a top three finish

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)