+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table

You’re right and the lads went round to check on him this evening. Turns out it was a bad reaction to the stuff that he’s using on his piles and his selections have been completely random all along.

Sorry Piglet, the answer was Nick and Charles Kenny. Wrong ‘Gone Fishin’’.

Hold on. Who’s that on the horizon with a big grin on his face and a c­ockatoo on his shoulder? Stone me, it’s Chalky with a 9 point lead! Landlord, I’ll have a pint of what he’s been drinking. WTF? HOW? Well done Chalky, 14 points was a terrific score with 10 correct outcomes out of 12 games. NZBlue did nearly as well with 13 points in only his second week and 9 correct results raising the week’s average score to 6.4. Well done to both.

Someone had to go and spoil it though and this week it was Claw who scored nowt. Zilch. No score at all. Bad news for Nobby and Altobelli who failed to show so also got nowt. Altobelli has only entered once, so if he doesn’t come back next week I’ll suspend him from the table (he can always be put back in if he puts in a future appearance).

NZBlue was the week’s biggest riser, up 7 spots to joint 13th. Going in the opposite direction was Mullen who scored 3 and drops 6 spots, also to 13th. Lads, Chalky is disappearing up the road, time to do something about it!

1 Chalky...................(14) 36
    2 Frank......................(7) 27
    3= Griff......................(8) 26
    3= Tricky....................(6) 26
    3= Piglet....................(9) 26
    6 Cayambe...............(10) 25
    7 Pete........................(9) 23
    8= Davee...................(5) 21
    8= Stephen................(4) 21
    10= Acido..................(4) 20
    10= Frenchlion...........(5) 20
    10= Howoldboy...........(6) 20
    13= Mullen.................(3) 19
    13= NZBlue..............(13) 19
    13= Southblue............(6) 19
    16= Alf......................(4) 17
    16= Crusha................(3) 17
    18 Nobby..............(Dne0) 14
    19 Claw......................(0) 13
    19 Altobelli............(dne0) 10

EOB.............................(0) 6

@ Claw.

I never uses artificial enhancers howoldboy because when you are from 100% Nottingham stock then it's not needed

Tbh I've always been embarrassed by just how great I am so I've never really put any effort into my predictions in the past,I'm not one for bragging so I will just let my score do the talking

Look at claw,he scored nothing

I can't believe I forgot, my memory's going!

And no points FFS!

Are you sure Chalky's not sending his forecasts in on Saturday night.

Ive had 1 good week then a crap week then a good week then a crap week, a tad more consistency needed methinks .

Consistency is what it’s ALL about, Stephen, just so long as you’re not consistently crap.

last minute goals at Middlesbro and Wednesday robbed me of a bigger haul. Piglet still scares me.

Ohhh deary me Claw has had an absolute shocker this week hasn't he lol.
    Nowt personal though Claw kid, it's just business.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    last minute goals at Middlesbro and Wednesday robbed me of a bigger haul. Piglet still scares me.
    Second in the league is the first loser Frank

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)