+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table

I seem to be averaging out around 5 to 7 points a week

Quote Originally Posted by StephenR68 View Post
    I seem to be averaging out around 5 to 7 points a week
    Based on previous seasons, if you keep performing at the upper end of that range, you should have a good chance of winning the competition.

Last season Piglet Phoenix finished top with 220 points after 32 weeks. Average of 6.875 points a week.

The season before NZB won the league with 243 points after 43 weeks. Average of 5.65 points a week.
    Last edited by howoldboy; 25-10-2020 at 02:13 PM. Reason: grammar

@ Claw

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    @ Claw
    And uncle Alfie too.

No, Piglet, the Remi I was after was the ancient Belgian tribe, not the Belgian scribe/cartoonist Herge. You were SO close, but no cigar.

Apologies for picking the Accrington game this week; whatever was I thinking? It was on my watch list too but I wasn’t watching hard enough. It’ll go onto the postponed games thread and points will be awarded when it’s played. Meanwhile, I’ll have a serious word with myself.

Anyhoo, after 6 hours on the motorway I’m a little late, so let’s crack on. Average score was 4.7 so that’s nowt to brag about. Tricky blew the rest of us away though with a nice 11 and he’s the highest mover, up 5 places to second. Well done. Hiding in shame are Frank and Davee with 2 each - there there, never mind. Acido and Pete both dropped 2 places with barely acceptable 3s. Meanwhile, at the top, and despite not attending again, Chalky has managed to hold onto top spot thanks to below-par scoring from those around him.

It’s hard to get even a fag-paper between the places at present so the odd point is making all the difference. Get stuck in.

As always, check stuff.

1 Chalky............(dne2) 55
    2= Frank.................(2) 54
    2= Tricky...............(11) 54
    4= Cayambe............(4) 52
    4= Griff...................(4) 52
    6= Davee................(2) 49
    6= Piglet.................(8) 49
    8= Howoldboy..........(6) 47
    8= Pete...................(3) 47
    8= NZBlue...............(5) 47
    11 Stephen..............(5) 45
    12 Southblue...........(4) 43
    13 Frenchlion...........(5) 41
    14 Nobby.................(6) 40
    15= Acido................(3) 39
    15= Mullen...............(5) 39
    17 Altobelli...............(5) 37
    18 Alf.......................(3) 35
    19 Claw...................(3) 33
    20 Crusha................(5) 31

EOB........................(2) 15

@ Davee and Frank.

Cheers Griff.
    Chuffed with my score

At least I got the correct score for my mob’s game........though the wrong way around

Me & Alf & Claw are just taking it easy at the moment, remember it's a marathon not a sprint.

My usual 5points

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)