+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brexit, a recap, why we are where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    What's a Cabal ?
    Don't play dumb with me you old bugger.

How's about a hubris ridden political clique who are constantly plotting, planning, undermining, and are conspiracy driven cretins who value collusion and conniving, constantly scheming in the style of Machiavellian machination; placing intrigue, trickery and sharp practice above all else. On top of that this Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins are a set of duplicitous, double-dealing rapscallions.

Phew! I'm glad I got that lot off my chest.

If you prefer sinkov, I can refer to them as a Coterie of of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins.

why so long winded Bt : Those idiots !

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    why so long winded Bt : Those idiots !
    Sometimes I have to really spell things out to sinkov Balan, otherwise he just fails to grasp it.

Do you think it's the age BT ,or what about all that painting in the spring he did ? The spring brings in all that 'newness' that clean air,I am sure it must have had an effect ,he's not young and we all feel like Superman at times,remember that heavenly 'law',about action - reaction?
    So lets wait a few months and we will sure to see a change in him,that is of course if he does not get a higher order to do more handy jobs about the house ?? Must be the women in spring getting ideas? I am sure at home you are controlling the situation very nicely.
    Last edited by Balanbam00; 13-09-2020 at 07:51 PM. Reason: mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Do you think it's the age BT ,or what about all that painting in the spring he did ? The spring brings in all that 'newness' that clean air,I am sure it must have had an effect ,he's not young and we all feel like Superman at times,remember that heavenly 'law',about action - reaction?
    So lets wait a few months and we will sure to see a change in him,that is of course if he does not get a higher order to do more handy jobs about the house ?? Must be the women in spring getting ideas? I am sure at home you are controlling the situation very nicely.
    It's not Covid I'm worried about when winter comes Balan, Mrs S says I've got two bedrooms to paint.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Don't play dumb with me you old bugger.

How's about a hubris ridden political clique who are constantly plotting, planning, undermining, and are conspiracy driven cretins who value collusion and conniving, constantly scheming in the style of Machiavellian machination; placing intrigue, trickery and sharp practice above all else. On top of that this Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins are a set of duplicitous, double-dealing rapscallions.

Phew! I'm glad I got that lot off my chest.
    Can't be a cabal BT, if the definition includes plotting, planning and machiavellian scheming. This lot haven't got a plot, plan or a scheme in them. I think 'set of useless ****s' is the description you're looking for. Just for clarity it's c-u-n-t that are the missing letters.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's not Covid I'm worried about when winter comes Balan, Mrs S says I've got two bedrooms to paint.
    Aye and remember to get your arse down to B & Q now sinkov, last time Mrs S. ordered paint work you had conveniently run out of paint.

BT : How can sinkov do that ? Who ordered the painting ,so who would like the colours they choose? What does sinkov do, fly down to his shop and choose the amount of white? Or maybe beige ,tan colour, cream. off white, strawberry cream? What about other colours? Don't you know a woman can change her mind? And some even every 10 mins!!!!Just the thought of that command would send him shaking in his long Johns before the winter!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)