+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here we go...

Here we go...

Let's hope corruption and or collusion is found.

I’ve said many times I’m against this particular takeover but the Premier League have so blatantly fvcked us here.

I hope Mike Ashley takes them to the cleaners and that all their misdeeds and malfeasance sees the light of day. Corrupt pr1cks.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8730353/Mike-Ashley-legal-action-against-Premier-League.html
    Last edited by BenArfa10; 14-09-2020 at 10:52 AM.

I’m no lawyer but was wondering how this will go.
    As far as I understand the PL did not reject PIF and it was PIF who pulled out. I have seen no criticism of the PL from PIF which I imagine is due to them wanting tv rights rather than harboring hopes of buying us.
    Ashley’s only hope is to question why NUFC has been treated differently to other clubs in the Owners test. This can be most effectively done in comparing to Manchester City and it would seem Ashley has a good case.

The few remaining remnants of sporting integrity in the top league are at stake.

The Lionel Messi of sports lawyers is the quote on the man that Ashley has employed.

This to me doesn't seem like its Ashley alone going after the PL. Have a look at one of the clients of Shaheed Fatima QC.

https://twitter.com/sportingminute/s...911403521?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Zip, i have just had a look at the credentials of these lawyers

fo0k me, Mike isn't messing about, i wonder how many days away we are before approval.

Im going for................ done by Friday lol

if it does go to court, i bet Mike uses a "no win / no fee" group
    Last edited by TANYA_; 14-09-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Apparently all members of the proposed board have passed the tests but Qatar, I mean epl want a member of Saudi royals on board. Maybe even big man himself.

Quote Originally Posted by stavtoon View Post
    Apparently all members of the proposed board have passed the tests but Qatar, I mean epl want a member of Saudi royals on board. Maybe even big man himself.
    its corrupt to the core Stav.
    The PL received assurances TWENTY times that there would be no interfering from the KSA. Even a hand delivered letter stating so delivered personally by Yasir Othman Al-Rumayyan all the way from Riyadh.

Honestly, man...who the f.uck do the PL think they are??? Spin this room of straw into gold. *ha ha, that's them screwed, they'll never manage th...what's that you say....they've managed it?? Drat. Right, find a bigger room...more straw....and break their spinning wheel!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)