+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League table for 2020-2021 season

Thanks Brin. Happy with my Champions League place finish and will be glad to receive my cash bonus for joining the 300 club

Well done to Avondale who I suppose can also thank a goalkeeper's head for bagging a late goal which also contributed to Millerstale missing out on the goal bonus by 1.

Thanks. The cheque is in the post but may take some time to get to you

Yes, what a dramatic finish and that header from a goalkeeper of all players!

Cheers Brin, look for forward to next season

Well done Avondale 😏

Yes congratulations Avondale & bad luck Miller Top and Brin.
    I just had my Champions League spot took away from me right at the end but well done CA Miller. That said, I am happy with my Europa League Spot in my debut season.

Thanks again Brin for the great work on this and hope you will do it again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I just had my Champions League spot took away from me right at the end but well done CA Miller. That said, I am happy with my Europa League Spot in my debut season.

Thanks again Brin for the great work on this and hope you will do it again next season.
    Sorry about that. When the Blades scored that 30th goal with only 7 minutes gone yesterday I would have given any odds that goals 31,32...etc. would be flying in before time was up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post

Millerstale

Oops sorry getting my top and tails mixed up. Bad luck Millerstale.

Thanks for congratulations, it was an ending what you couldn't have written. Millerstale falling like Devon Lock.............

Thanks to Brin for running it, he must have thick skin taking all the flak from Sept. Well done Brin.

Suppose i'll have to enter next season and prove it wasn't 1st time lucky.......Cheers all. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    .....just might do that......
    Spread Sheets, they're the future !

Cheers & thanks Brin

Look forward to next season and hopefully European qualification

Congrats, avondalemiller. Worthy winner in a tight race. As always, well run, Brin. You kept the interest up in a difficult season - not easy. Despite being an ‘also-ran’ for much of the competition I did enjoy it!

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast