+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Prediction League table for 2020-2021 season

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Congrats, avondalemiller. Worthy winner in a tight race. As always, well run, Brin. You kept the interest up in a difficult season - not easy. Despite being an ‘also-ran’ for much of the competition I did enjoy it!

Cheers CTMiller and everyone else. It’s good to read that it’s still enjoyed by so many. Hopefully next season we will see a lot more taking part.

Bit disappointed you didn't award the bonus 62 points for best looking poster in your competition but I suppose that wunt be fair every season.

Apart from that, job well done Brin and I look forward to another bash at it next season.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Bit disappointed you didn't award the bonus 62 points for best looking poster in your competition but I suppose that wunt be fair every season.

Apart from that, job well done Brin and I look forward to another bash at it next season.
    But that would have meant I'd have won it and I don't think that would have gone down too well

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132