+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Programmes on sale 2020/21 season

I'll check my money tin.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    So for £720 I get to see 'Brin' as a sponsor. I have no business to promote just the good name of Brin. I'll give it some thought.
    We could lump together and have MillersMadsters.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    We could lump together and have MillersMadsters.
    What us lot on here or just you and me? Probably find it difficult getting the monies in from others. I know you are a man of integrity and honesty and would gladly pay the lot up front myself and let you send me the 50% across as we have done on another occasion of paying for 2 people to attend the Wembley final. Interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    What us lot on here or just you and me? Probably find it difficult getting the monies in from others. I know you are a man of integrity and honesty and would gladly pay the lot up front myself and let you send me the 50% across as we have done on another occasion of paying for 2 people to attend the Wembley final. Interested?
    Much as I would like to Brin I'd also like to keep my testicles in their current location. I was thinking more like everyone but having considered it, even if we got a dozen it's still 60 quid apiece and probably not a good ask in current times and especially as most on here already give plenty to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Much as I would like to Brin I'd also like to keep my testicles in their current location. I was thinking more like everyone but having considered it, even if we got a dozen it's still 60 quid apiece and probably not a good ask in current times and especially as most on here already give plenty to the club.
    OK...Roger and out........who the ferk is Roger? Has anyone ever established where this came from?

Next programme available (Huddersfield) now on-line and can be collected from shop

Don’t forget you can order on the clubs retail on line shop now, either delivery or collection.

Always good for them that can’t put players faces to names 😉

f you regularly purchase or collect #rufc MatchDay Programmes it is strongly recommended you try and secure your copy on line via the link as we only have a print run of 500. We have worked hard to keep the Matchday Programme alive. Part of a football club tradition!

Steve Coakley

Just a few players without a sponsor now

The remaining copies of Rotherham's New Yorker for this Saturday's home game against Huddersfield Town are now available to buy in-person from the Red and White Shop.

Get yours for £2.50 now.

Feature on mighty Quinn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12