+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Programmes on sale 2020/21 season

Programmes on sale 2020/21 season

Last edited by millertop; 14-09-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Don’t ask me why but I feel this will be something special this season so I’ve simply got to have this programme. The first of the season and to get it signed by all the team and management pronto.

Im just chuffed that we are continuing with a printed matchday programme. With articles that are longer than 100 words and dont rely on emojis, likes and shares. But I'm getting g a bit nobbed off with the forced connection to New York City given that any actual connection is tenuous at best!

Nobbed off? Crikey

Are you related to Tony Simmons the ex RUFC striker signed for £100k from QPR?
    He's not on the wall of fame outside the ground but he did have ginger hair if that helps

Don’t forget to order

Just received mine through the post. Have to agree it’s a tad cheesy on the front cover seeing how we have no affiliation with New York, New York.

Didn’t realise there were 13 shirts requiring sponsoring. However, 3 of these are junior players with a couple of players you expect to move on during the season.

How much does it cost to sponsor a player for a season?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Just received mine through the post. Have to agree it’s a tad cheesy on the front cover seeing how we have no affiliation with New York, New York.

Didn’t realise there were 13 shirts requiring sponsoring. However, 3 of these are junior players with a couple of players you expect to move on during the season.

How much does it cost to sponsor a player for a season?
    Sponsor a Player

- 600 + VAT

Player sponsorship is a unique way to show your support for Rotherham United with the option of promoting your business at the same time.

For £600 + VAT your name or your business name and number will be in the remaining matchday programmes bought from AESSEAL New York Stadium by the thousands of fans every week.

Your name/business name will also be announced when the players line-up before every home game, and also when your chosen player finds the back of the net.

At the end of the season you will receive the home kit of the player that you have sponsored.

Could have altered it though with pandemic going on, I’ll let you know later

Coopers back at Gateshead who’s fans seem over moon about it
    Last edited by millertop; 19-09-2020 at 10:43 AM.

So for £720 I get to see 'Brin' as a sponsor. I have no business to promote just the good name of Brin. I'll give it some thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    So for £720 I get to see 'Brin' as a sponsor. I have no business to promote just the good name of Brin. I'll give it some thought.
    You’ll get his kit at end of season, what’s to think about 😉

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Sponsor a Player

- 600 + VAT

Player sponsorship is a unique way to show your support for Rotherham United with the option of promoting your business at the same time.

For £600 + VAT your name or your business name and number will be in the remaining matchday programmes bought from AESSEAL New York Stadium by the thousands of fans every week.

Your name/business name will also be announced when the players line-up before every home game, and also when your chosen player finds the back of the net.

At the end of the season you will receive the home kit of the player that you have sponsored.

Could have altered it though with pandemic going on, I’ll let you know later

Coopers back at Gateshead who’s fans seem over moon about it
    Got confirmation it’s still same price £600 + vat

Don’t forget it’s helping the club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast