+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New ground ..... how’s about £u&@ off

Just shows what these owners are about my dislike for them is turning to complete HATRED and that's the only red I've got left f**k the lot of the greedy parasites

Is this why GG was spotted at Wigan?!

Let's not call the ground "Oakwell". It invokes years of tradition and memories for the fans if you do that.

Prior to moving let's call it "Grove Street" to neutralise attachment to the ground.

These present owners ev no love or emotional attachment to the club. It's just a location in the UK whose ground can be be moved just like re-locating a business premises. They ev no idea.

Club apologists need to wekken up to this lot. Bad eggs. Am still wondering why izzit so important to them to get their hands on the ground ? That fleet a cars that Roma's mate saw darn at Grove Street yisterdi brought sumdi that wo up to summat.

Am telling thi nar. Summat's not reyt darn theear.

Expect a "Club Statement" to be rushed art today for damage limitation. We would never consider doing anything like that. Fake News etc

Coaches to Blackburn Ewood Park for the ooam game against QPR will depart Grove Street at 12-30 pm.

Good post SB , Willwi bi gen a pot noodle ont coach , a free scarf or drink ,
    Why don't Crynes and BMBC club together and pay these parasites off ? I know it's been widely said they paid around 8 million to buy the club , Well i was informed by a reliable source about 2 months ago that the actual amount paid was nearer 4 million ,
    Looking around the ground , what has been their input ? No new sponsor's , the one's we have were here a long time before these arrived ,
    they have improved nothing as far as Im concerned .

Worrivva these cowboys paid forrit they ev reneged on the agreed schedule of payments to the Crynes and evved to be tekken to cooart to gerra penny arta 'em.

A lot of the decorating and Hilda Ogden "muriels" in the concourses ev been done by volunteers using heritage grants. Fair play we do ev new hand-dryers.

We have been saying for a long time now that we knew Chien and Co were here to make a profit and nothing else, business men like these see a money making exercise and nothing else!
    For me this was ALWAYS the plan it’s just that COVID has brought their plans forward, they want to put in as little as possible for maximum gain and unfortunately having no fans in stadiums means they have to cut costs somewhere else, the Crynes and Barnsley council are sh1tting all over what they want to do, so it’s time for threats to try and get their own way!
    There is no way whatsoever this bunch of tw4ts will move us to play elsewhere because no fans are going to ANY ground for the foreseeable future and when we can hardly anyone will watch us somewhere else so they would lose out on all fronts.
    What concerns me is if they do manage to buy the ground? Because this move has shown they have an ulterior motive? Would they eventually flatten Oakwell? What I do know is that I do not trust this lot one bit and hope that they will not get their own way and decide to sell up and feck off!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Good post SB , Willwi bi gen a pot noodle ont coach , a free scarf or drink ,
    Why don't Crynes and BMBC club together and pay these parasites off ? I know it's been widely said they paid around 8 million to buy the club , Well i was informed by a reliable source about 2 months ago that the actual amount paid was nearer 4 million ,
    Looking around the ground , what has been their input ? No new sponsor's , the one's we have were here a long time before these arrived ,
    they have improved nothing as far as Im concerned .

The only improvement made was the new hand driers. Covid now put these shiny “new signings” on Furlough. Possibly to be sent out on Loan to Boundary Park

Council says they will fight these charlatans to ensure there'll always be professional football played at OAKWELL. It's all our heritage and not for these Rsoles who think they can do whatever they want so Come on cryne Jr and be an alien with the council

A can't speyk. What feckin planet are these t0sspots on? They obviously want the land for a reason.

In late 80s early 90s BFC sought to buy them stone fronted ( nice ) terraced houses on Grove street , next to the indoor training Centre , at the time these houses had a value of around 80k each , once interest from BFC was known about, the value of each house rose to around 130k each , BFC had tried to purchase these houses for any possibility of building a new West Stand, Iit all fell through because of Building rights and line of sight , a 3rd of the pitch towards the North Stand was owned by the family of the previous land owners , therefore no building was allowed under that covenant , it apparently is a small strip of land , but enough to stop it being built on , The North Stand fell outside this area , and was allowed to be built , if you take notice , the END of the West Stand and the EastStand are directly opposite each other , there is no way this land can be built on other than for recreational activities , So Chein and Co in all reality have made a right mess of their attempted ground purchase , the last remaining member of the Land Owners family died last year aged 98 , and this is WHERE ? The trouble has started with the Crynes and the Cheins ,
    Last edited by Romared; 15-09-2020 at 02:41 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast