+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stokes

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    yup offer him training and see what happens - nothing to lose and we need a striker
    We have Osman Sow filling that role.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    It's pie in the sky anyway BUT on the same basis as big Osman, were he to be remotely interested, it would be worth a stab. Beggars can't be choosers?
    Osman Sow isn't worth a stab though? He's f*cking useless.

If Sow was to sign, he ought to be playing for free. We already spunked a fortune on his splintered arse

And if he's f*cking useless then he will be told (in more diplomatic tones). Are you saying it's not even worth having a look at him? Surely we have absolutely nothing to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    And if he's f*cking useless then he will be told (in more diplomatic tones). Are you saying it's not even worth having a look at him? Surely we have absolutely nothing to lose?
    How many times do we have to have a look at him? This will be the third time. Plus there's Killie who thought he was f*cking useless. We can't all be wrong, surely?

£3k a week. One goal. Complete wage thief.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    How many times do we have to have a look at him? This will be the third time. Plus there's Killie who thought he was f*cking useless. We can't all be wrong, surely?

£3k a week. One goal. Complete wage thief.
    I actually though Sow was decent but we just couldn't get him on the park consistently to really show it. You are right, he was a waste of money given his injury record with us and when he went to Killie. Far too risky for us now.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I actually though Sow was decent but we just couldn't get him on the park consistently to really show it. You are right, he was a waste of money given his injury record with us and when he went to Killie. Far too risky for us now.
    Yip. We need a striker who's gonna give us x amount of games a season first & foremost, nevermind x amount of goals. He's managed 18 games since signing for us initially in January 2019. If we signed him, I'd imagine that will be the striker budget spunked. We need someone reliable, not someone who's a liability.

I've heard the club have no intention of signing him but rather had offered him facilities to regain his fitness.

I've heard the club have no intention of signing him but rather had offered him facilities to regain his fitness.
    Fair play - no complaints at all about that.

Hopefully true.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)