+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Millers v Millwall

Millers v Millwall

Saturday 19th KO 3pm

They also have same sponsors on both home and away shirts so which will they play in?

We might have a new striker on pitch come Saturday.
    Harding clearly needs game time but should probably be coming off bench, get Olosunde back in side

Think it’ll be a close game with hopefully us taking the points

2-1, millers

Have to agree about Harding

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Have to agree about Harding
    Plus 1.

I like the look of Harding going forward in the two games we've seen, but he looks less convincing going the other way. I'd probably prefer to see Olusunde, or even Jones there on Saturday, that's not write Harding off, there looks to be potential there.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I like the look of Harding going forward in the two games we've seen, but he looks less convincing going the other way. I'd probably prefer to see Olusunde, or even Jones there on Saturday, that's not write Harding off, there looks to be potential there.
    Agree

Reminds me of when Emmanuel First came. Great going forward but needs to learn a bit on defensive positioningness.

Maybe there will be some lucky / brave fans at the nys this Saturday

The English Football League will continue to stage pilots with up to 1,000 fans at matches this weekend, following approval from the government.

Championship, League One and League Two clubs were asked to put in requests by Tuesday in order for their plans to be signed off in time.

I'd go to the NYS this Saturday if I could. George Hirst lone striker or in no. 10 role behind Smudger

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Maybe there will be some lucky / brave fans at the nys this Saturday

The English Football League will continue to stage pilots with up to 1,000 fans at matches this weekend, following approval from the government.

Championship, League One and League Two clubs were asked to put in requests by Tuesday in order for their plans to be signed off in time.
    If it was to happen then I think vip will have first dibs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/54158891
    Last edited by millertop; 16-09-2020 at 08:27 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast