+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordan Ibe

Jordan Ibe

Footballinsider247 dot com saying Jordan Ibe is at Moor Farm for a medical. Does that mean we've ditched Jozwiak or that we're getting both and dumping Lawrence?

We can but hope.

DET now reporting the same, to me it looks like both are on the way

I believe both...followed by Snow White to go with the team of dwarves we seem to be assembling.

Surely this only makes sense if Lawrence is on his way and a target man is arriving to benefit from the crosses.

Hearing a rumour that the striker could be....... Vydra.

Another Waghorn lookalike

Heard a rumour it's Messi we've match his fee and wages . He looking at houses in Quarndon as I dream

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Hearing a rumour that the striker could be....... Vydra.
    5’11’’...Grumpy!

A goal every other game in his last season with us but very hit and miss the rest of the time. We certainly seem to be addressing the shortage of pace but I don’t see many headed goals from these signings.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Heard a rumour it's Messi we've match his fee and wages . He looking at houses in Quarndon as I dream

Another ‘kin dwarf then...or am I just being ‘shortist’?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Another ‘kin dwarf then...or am I just being ‘shortist’?
    RA I think the words you are looking for are vertically challenge At least Ibe will be match fit 2 sub appearances in the last 18mts 3goals in 78apps Apparently turned up at Moorfarm in his Bently Bentayo that should make Buchanons bike look poor

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    RA I think the words you are looking for are vertically challenge At least Ibe will be match fit 2 sub appearances in the last 18mts 3goals in 78apps Apparently turned up at Moorfarm in his Bently Bentayo that should make Buchanons bike look poor

If Jordan Ibe can recapture any of the form has showed previous I think this is a great piece of business
    Surely if he can get back playing and looking good
    Derby would have a valuable asset on their books. If someone was prepared to pay 15 million once ,there must be a talent in there somewhere
    Anyway I'm all for it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)