+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody for ground sharing?

Anybody for ground sharing?

Oh flipping heck Roly, did you have to. I was hoping we'd not get involved in this story.

But before any of my fellow Millers get all gooyeyed over Barnsley and in particular the MM interlopers, here's what RomaRed thinks about our wonderful New York Stadium (posted earlier this month on their site):

"Same look as Donny ground , a toilet bowl that holds less than 13 k , yeah better ground than Oakwell , that club lost its history flitting about no ground , can i have my £40 back now from the Rovrum bucket collector's supposingly helping the Miller's ? Thort not"

Nice fellas that lot, arent they!!

I've not got a problem with Barnsley maybe ground sharing with the miller's. Probably help out local businesses, and extra income for the miller's. Up to our chairman.

I don't mind as long as they don't knacker our beautiful pitch up! Like you say Stovic TS could make a few bob out of it in these troubled times. Better still tell em they can come if they give us their star players and throw the matches we play against em...

Grumps: these kinds of comments end up biting one on the bottom don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I don't mind as long as they don't knacker our beautiful pitch up! Like you say Stovic TS could make a few bob out of it in these troubled times. Better still tell em they can come if they give us their star players and throw the matches we play against em...

Grumps: these kinds of comments end up biting one on the bottom don't they?
    Oh yes mate, they most certainly do. What's that saying, "what goes around ........"

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Oh flipping heck Roly, did you have to. I was hoping we'd not get involved in this story.

But before any of my fellow Millers get all gooyeyed over Barnsley and in particular the MM interlopers, here's what RomaRed thinks about our wonderful New York Stadium (posted earlier this month on their site):

"Same look as Donny ground , a toilet bowl that holds less than 13 k , yeah better ground than Oakwell , that club lost its history flitting about no ground , can i have my £40 back now from the Rovrum bucket collector's supposingly helping the Miller's ? Thort not"

Nice fellas that lot, arent they!!
    When was the last time they filled Oakwell?

When they played Man Utd in the cup?

..a bit more from the mail...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...y-Oakwell.html

Even talking about playing in Lancashire! Chuffin eck a yorks club playing in lancs! That waint go down well with the good folk of Baarnsley..what would mike parkinson and dickie bird say to that? at least we managed to stay in yorks although admittedly gritting our teeth for playing in the land of the dee dars...

Good busine$$ for the millers but hugely embarrassing for Barnsley FC.

Be interested to hear what the loveable Animallittle3 has to say about this possibility

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Good busine$$ for the millers but hugely embarrassing for Barnsley FC.

Be interested to hear what the loveable Animallittle3 has to say about this possibility
    Who gives a fvck?

If you want to know please, please go on their site and ask him/her. Not here.
    Last edited by howdydoo; 15-09-2020 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Who gives a fvck?

If you want to know please, please go on thier site and ask him/her. Not here.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast